Current time: 05-18-2024, 09:28 PM
AC:LR - Murderdoll
Each FCS has a set box size/shape which is then modified based on your weapon lock types. WS>ST>SP>ND as far as box size goes. Each FCS if affected in different ways by lock types. An example is that F69 retains a bigger box with SP weapons while Limpet works better with ST weapons even though both are WS type FCS's. When you have dual wield weapons the FCS averages the single wield box sizes each weapon would give you then uses the parallel sight stat to reduce the size. F73H has a parallel sight of 90 so if you equip ST+WS you get a box size that is 90% of those 2 lock types averaged. Range works in the same way except WS is the shortest range up to ND which has the highest range. The range stat on weapons themselves have no affect on how far you can actually lock on, just how far the round will travel before disappearing.

In NX-LR it is very common to equip WS weapons on the left to increase the box size. It makes using SP and ND weapons a lot easier.
Fuck protoss.
Thanks for that LCC, actually tried it in game to fully understand what you meant. Thanks for the chart you posted on nix's spyder design. Really helpful stuff.

Im beginning to like F69 now, you said that it is for against CQ bots. Im trying to use B1G(right arm weapon) right now. The reason im using F69 as FCS is because its more on a mid range lock on, that would make B1G shots land more.
It's not my duty to die for your government and suffer for your religion...I choose life.
You generally only use F69 if an SP lock weapon is equipped. Otherwise use Limpet or F73H for close range stuff like BIG. Also learn to pick your shots better. You shouldn't need the FCS to tell you you're in firing range by using a short range FCS.
Fuck protoss.
(02-27-2010, 02:36 PM)enjoyincubus Wrote: Nice vid Niji, did all those missles hit? 8.5k down to 7.2k LOL

Nah, hardly any of them hit, to be honest. Haha. I fired them from a bit too close.

I remember getting hit by all 18 of them once in a PvP match on XLink Kai, playing Ninebreaker. I was using a Kneeling Bipedal AC to be funny and a friend of mine decided to fire a full volley at me. I had just taught her how to use the multi-tap trick and she wanted to test it out. Caught me mid-kneel so I tanked them all. I took 4,350 AP damage. I was a lightweight bipedal, btw.

It was pretty much a game ender that match, hahaha.

Doesn't work so well in Last Raven since missile accuracy is so horrible. You can potentialy catch someone during a hard landing or a genbust with it, though.

(02-27-2010, 02:36 PM)enjoyincubus Wrote: Oh, i ended up watching a few of your vids. Love to watch AC matches. You sure like pink LOL

Haha, my favorite colors are Red and Pink. I prefer using them as highlight colors instead of main colors.

Happy
Fuck terran.
Sex
A painful activity in which a man, using the stiffest and pointiest part of his pelvic region, repeatedly stabs
a female in her crotch until he feels satisfied.

[Image: Niji87.png]
Been somewhat busy these past few days

Made a few changes in my bot according to the new inputs provided Happy

We'll soon post the update since im currently running a few tests. Loving B1G right now LOL

EDIT:Heres my updated version:

Head: CR-H81S4 (0,0,7,3,0)
Core: CR-C90U3 (0,7,0,3,0)
Arms: A11-MACAQUE (0,0,7,3,0)
Legs: LH07-DINGO2 (0,0,7,3,0)

Booster: B03-VULTURE2 (0,0,0,10)
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91 (0,7,3)
Radiator: ANANDA (0,0,10)

Inside: NONE
Extension: E02RM-GAR

Back Unit R: CR-WB69RA
Back Unit L: SYAKATSURA

Arm Unit R: B1G
Arm Unit L: 69H

Arm Unit R Hanger: ---
Arm Unit L Hanger: ---

Optional Parts: O01-AMINO, CR-O69ES, LA, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON, KISSYOH, RIBOSE, R+, MARISHI

Changes:
Booster: Tuned V2 from (0,3,3,4) to (0,0,0,10)
Arm Unit R: From shade to B1G
Arm Unit L: From R3 to 69H
Optional Parts changed

Thats about it Happy

I tried changing legs, but cant seem to find a nice look that would fit my bot. Beginning to be aesthecally bothered LOL Tried changing all the Frame parts not just to perform good but to look good but cant find the right parts LOL

Will soon post the paint scheme.
It's not my duty to die for your government and suffer for your religion...I choose life.