Current time: 05-08-2024, 10:59 AM
Fox's fanfics
You writers are always like that. Shifty

It takes a week after your promised release dates. So the best thing would be that you guys should change your release dates 1 week before the original date, so that you guys would be always on time.
You know what, Feth those promises! Starting now, i'm no longer gonna be promising anything when posting new chapters. Something always comes up that makes me break those promises. Unexpected delays, misfortunes and more really, really annoying stuff.....

Annoying stuff like <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>HARD DISK FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!! </span>

Forgot to mention it a couple of days ago but my secondary hard disk died on me. It so happens that that was the drive on which i store most of my documents, not on my primary hard disk. Which means that i've lost the prologue of Wings as well as Chapters one to eight. I'm going to have to check my flash drives if i've got the fic stored on any of them

In case not, if anyone of you has any chapters of Wings saved to their PCs, would it be too much for you to email them to me?

Between me getting my pocket picked earlier this morning and that hard disk failure a couple of days ago, i wonder what kind of bad luck is still heading my way, since they say that bad things always come in threes.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Fox Wrote:Nabuhay ka rin, ungas ka. Tongue
Hoy bugok! Pasalamat ka nga pinapansing ko tong fic mo noh! LOL

This has got to be the longest period that you've been inactive. Creative juices just not flowing or are you chickening out already? Since I'm your longest critic, you will be glad to know that I've got all your stuff saved on my laptop. Tell you what, I"ll trade you an e-mail of those missing chapters for a post of the newest chapter.

So what'll it be hotshot? Do we have a deal?
<span style='colorWhistleed'><span style='font-familyOhmyptima'>This world is one of sadness. Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow. The living... may not hear them. Their voices... may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake... the dead... are not silent. Now you will know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended... <br>-The Sorrow, Metal Gear Solid 3</span></span>
Easter sunday is here. And yet there hasn't been any new developments.

Hey idiot, are you raising the white flag soon?
I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick — It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh — Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
@Necron
Sorry, just found out that my other PC has two copies of the entire fic, one as a document and another as a webpage. Sorry dude, NOODLE! Tongue

@Lunar
Sorry, i'm fresh out of white flags. Big grin

Jeez, are you two ganging up on me or something? If you'll please take your hands off my throat for a second and kindly head over to the fic page itself, you might find a little something different about the prologue.

See that?

Different, ain't it?

Yep, that's the revised version of the prologue. What i've done with the prologue is (almost) the same as what i did to the rest of the still-unposted-as-of-now early chapters. All of them have been expanded, edited and updated. Hopefully, the new prologue will be enough for now or just get your appetites stirred up.

Chapters one and two still have quite a few bugs in them. Chapter twenty-three? No idea when it'll be up. Don't even ask when, because i just might surprise you guys. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Oh...my...

In the words of the Lord Darth Vader:
<span style='colorWhistleed'><span style='font-familyOhmyptima'>This world is one of sadness. Battle brings death. Death brings sorrow. The living... may not hear them. Their voices... may fall upon deaf ears. But make no mistake... the dead... are not silent. Now you will know the sorrow of those whose lives you have ended... <br>-The Sorrow, Metal Gear Solid 3</span></span>
Damn, Fox. You're one of the few fic writers I've seen that really have a certain solid flow to their work. Very nice. Necron here pretty said everything, so I'll leave it at the praise.
Whoa...

Been quite a while since i recieved comments from the Boss himself thanks a whole bunch. You too, Necron. Words like those are pretty much worth the effort of writing a fic.

I'm really, really grateful for your comments and everything. However, i may have to ask for a bit more now. You see, my prereader is currently unavailable as of this posting. That feth-head Alucard flew off to Hawaii for the summer, leaving me support-less until he comes back.

So...

Anyone willing to do the initial betaing for me? Let's put it this way: at least you get to see the stuff before anybody else, and you can add your own input on which direction to steer the story in. Tongue
Don't look at me...doing prereading will take away the magic of seeing how these stories turn out.

Wow, I mean...wow. That one was really intense. Putting aside my preference for less-trigger happy fics, the level of detail and and and tension drew me in. Very nice indeed. I do hope you have the other chapters ready soon Fox, because I am still so bitin.

Great job idiot Tongue
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
Okay, something new here for the first time in months. Oh yeah, i forgot to mention this before but Wings of Tomorrow is officially on-hold for now. No particular reason but the most i can say about it is that i'm having a bit of trouble with rewriting the earlier chapters and getting them to sync correctly with the later ones. No worries though as it'll be back on track sometime this year.

Thing is, i've got another brainfart in the works. It's a sort of tie-in to Grimlok's fic The Color of Freedom. I say sort of because it'll be very loosely connected to it. Basically, it's my take on the origin of the machines known as the Armored Cores, so its set a bit closer to our time. It's a pre-Great Destruction fic, the title of which i'm not really sure for now. The first installment is up but it will not have any recognizable link to the AC universe as of now. All will be revealed in coming chapters.

Well, that's it for now. PACTII's coming up tomorrow, and with my PS2 currently out of commision, anyone who goes up against me will instantly be guaranteed a slot in the semi-finals. Hah!
Nice job on the... Progenitor. Progenitor, was it?

Though it reminds me of Vanguard Bandits and Silver Knights, nice job on the background and on the story. You always managed to set the events properly. Big grin

Maybe it's better if you're always bored, so that you would always make fan fics. Tongue
Now that's what I call a good prologue. And the idiot is back writing fics. Yeah! Big grin

This one reads a little darker than some of your previous writings. Is that date right? Coz the language used is strange, enough that I don't understand some of the terms used. Hey, it's all good though.

The Inferno? I remember that book. We used that as a book report back in middle school. Now that's a cool opener. Quite a departure from all those rock lyrics you used before.

Nice work, Fox, I'll be waiting for the next chaps of this one.
woohoo! I just thought to check to see if WoT would open for me under the new board host, and it does!

yippee! I can go back to reading the fic's again!

>_> just felt like lettin that out.
ಠ_ಠ
NO UPDATES AT ALL FOR 6 MONTHS!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!? Shock

Seriously, you got a job or something? Huh
Ei fox you said revive some old topics right I guess lunar beated me to the punch
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!