Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:43 PM
Tips for Luci in LRP?
Anyone got some tips to kill this guy, it was easier in LR with 2 analog sticks as I was able to track him in mid-air. But now, it is frigging impossible for me to track him XP. So anyone got some tips to take this bastard down? BTW I am in the middle of the 1st Pulverizer route first time through so don't have all the parts to make it harder XD.
[Image: evangelion.jpg]
avi and siggy by Skylar (from a different forum)
PSN ID: Deathwing03
RIP George Carlin, pwning before pwning became popular.

[Image: sig.gif]
karura +rm3 e2 + mg arms

dingo2 + gull + lotus +ananda

the rest are inconsequential

make sure you at least get 3 solid hits with the micro missiles

after which use the second mode of the mg arms combined with the e2 this should be enough.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

For me, it was a lightweight with the 89E core and dual GASTs. Just stay far enough away that he won't be able to DFA you and keep up the fire rate. You could also try a lightweight with dual SYLPHs and the E2 core if you want to take him down faster.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Yeah killed him a while ago while, waiting in Green Hills, using a modified set up of my normal ac:

Head: CR-H81s4
Core: CR-C89E
Arms: LORIS
Legs: I THINK, I used the Cougar. If not they were the LH89F
Booster: B83TP
FCS: MONJU
GEN: G84P
RAD: ANANDA
Back units: I think I used 1 Kinnara and the other one was the WB69RA radar.
Right arm: was the WH05RLA linear rifle
Left was the: GAST

Basically I just kept back pedaling and bunny hopping whilst unloading the linear rifle and the GAST (and had EO on). I only got into trouble if I hit a wall while back pedaling. Thanks for the tips though guys Big grin

and DAMN I just noticed I am a Crest whore XD
[Image: evangelion.jpg]
avi and siggy by Skylar (from a different forum)
PSN ID: Deathwing03
RIP George Carlin, pwning before pwning became popular.

[Image: sig.gif]
You're not the only one. *guilty*