Current time: 05-04-2024, 02:34 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(12-09-2010, 04:55 PM)Hempire Wrote:
(12-09-2010, 02:01 PM)iraya-sama Wrote:
(12-09-2010, 01:20 PM)Sforza Wrote: Rave: Going to Japan at the end of the month! \O/ || /O/ || \O\ || \O/

Rant: So f*cking busy at school, won't have time to review Japanese until just a week before departure.

i can'T wait i can'T wait

ahhh can't wait to see someone from the philippines! XDDDDDDDDD

lets like pick up girls or lolis! Big grin

DO IT!

Pics or it didn't happen btw
(12-09-2010, 09:14 PM)Goat Wrote: Practicing and refining my right hand in writing and drawing seems to have paid off for a bit. I can now officially write legibly. As for the draw part, it still takes around x5-x8 longer to deliver the same quality made by my left arm. LOL

The same here, except I'm practicing with my left hand instead. Don't know if being ambidextrous will be useful though. Happy

Rant:
Finals start tomorrow until the next Thursday, and they are the cumulatives of all previous exams plus a bit more. Not good...

Edit: Scratch that, song not stuck in my head anymore.
Rant/Rave:
26 degrees, Forgot to close the window. Excuse me, ang lamig.

Another argument with my lola about my hair. Nagmakaawa na 'kahit ipa-trim ko lang daw para mawala yung tikwas, per hindi nya sinasabi na mag-pagupit ako ng clean-cut', Unfortunately for her, that's equal to me getting a clean haircut because curly hair is 'lahat tikwas' to begin with.

After using Fox's second hand mouse, using another place's configuration feels weird and awkward because I'm using right-click.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(12-09-2010, 02:01 PM)iraya-sama Wrote:
(12-09-2010, 01:20 PM)Sforza Wrote: Rave: Going to Japan at the end of the month! \O/ || /O/ || \O\ || \O/

Rant: So f*cking busy at school, won't have time to review Japanese until just a week before departure.

i can'T wait i can'T wait

ahhh can't wait to see someone from the philippines! XDDDDDDDDD

lets like pick up girls or lolis! Big grin

Too bad I won't be able to join you guys Domo

(12-09-2010, 03:32 PM)arch_angel Wrote: *tear* *sob* *cry*

*evil laugh*

(12-10-2010, 07:47 AM)Serene Wrote: Rant/Rave:
26 degrees, Forgot to close the window. Excuse me, ang lamig.

26 degrees... that's the setting i'm using on my heater now LOL

rave:
ilan tulog nlang and i'll be stuffing myself silly with putobungbong and bibingka Drool

Ninja Ninja 
Rave: i didnt expect this one:
http://www.subicinternationalmarathon.in...r-2009.jpg

a little bit nervous and there is a lot of expectation since I'll be coming back next year to enter the marathon.
I'll be preparing for this next year.

It was fun remembering the days I spent running with rick,trace,twinsky, drew, sforza and mark and nix back then.

Advance Merry xmas Smile
RANT:

Busy as fuck. Like a motherfucking pterodactyl jacking off for the whole day. This is why I hate colored pencils. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking fuck fuck fuckity fucker fuck. Like Peter Piper picked a pecked of pepper fuck.
Rave:
The week is finally over

Rave:
Macbeth Soliloquy is over. I got called 2nd to the last XD;; (Oh the pressure) "Is this a dagger which I see before me blahblah"

(I'm one of the two people who memorized the longest soliloquy >_< )

Rave:
DEBATE IS FINALLY OVER

Rant:
DEBATE SPEECH FAIL D:

Rave:
No training till Tuesday.

Rant:
My feet...they BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN.
THERE'S BLISTERS ON MY BLISTERS D:
I CAN'T BEND MY TOES WITHOUT IT STINGING D:

Rave:
QUIZ FREEZE~!

Rant:
Chapter 5 of IP due next week.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
rave: aircon at the office is on high. cools heads off during toxic post-patch post-db hack clusterfucks
rant: its on too high I CANT FEEL MY FINGERS!!!
rant2: my back is starting to hurt coz of the colder weather and FREEZER AIRCON ><

rave2: new boss doesnt seem too strict
RAVE: getting more time to doodle. they finally realized im better at character design
yes, i don't know how this office works and why they keep making me do different things --it kinda makes it hard to focus
RANT: need to learn a bajillion art styles because it's a requirement. ahhhhhhhhh
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(12-10-2010, 06:48 PM)Goat Wrote: Like a motherfucking pterodactyl jacking off for the whole day.

Wow. LOL
(12-11-2010, 01:18 AM)Grim Wrote:
(12-10-2010, 06:48 PM)Goat Wrote: Like a motherfucking pterodactyl jacking off for the whole day.

Wow. LOL

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/ptero

LOL

But seriously, stroking all the way with your colored pencils as you color your work for the whole day is just like jacking off for the same duration. I'm almost done though, covered about 3/4 of the whole thing.
just finished drawing cronos!!!!!!

could have done it in one day though (finished it in 2 weeks, thanks procrastination)
rant: I wish there are more hours in the day as it is I have a lot I want and have to do and not enough time to do it XX.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

move to canada during summer.
enjoy canadian summer lovelove. lol watttttttt
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
lol maybe and so I can chillax with the master herbalist LOL
and

happy bday tikyorules
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!