Current time: 05-04-2024, 08:09 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Rave: Happy 400th year UST! Fireworks + Orchestra = awe.

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Damn it, don't have a meltdown that lasts almost an entire afternoon (and night) and text me shit like "I want to end it na! and I want to kill myself or be alone forever!" and expect me to be constantly sympathetic. I have better things to do that listen to you whine about your life on an every-other-day basis. -_- Stupid feeling sensors :/
nix! happy birthday king of meh!!
Happy Birthday Nix ^^
LQ na agad, Jake? hahah.

Thanks for the greetings. *RR HUG*
Happy Birthday, Nix!

GROUP HUG!!! Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
happy happy birthday nix!

can i watch while rr hugs? Big grin
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
Happy birthday Nix! Big grin

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Happy birthday Nix! Have a good one bro.
Hey all, thanks again. Smile
rant/confusion:

-if i move out i wont have time for myself as most of my free time will go into chores. money will also be extremely tight so no more figures/kits/gimicks etc and it'll take me years before i can get a new PC or a PS3. upside is i'll have my own place, my independence and maybe a cat.

-if i stay i'll have to deal with shit at home. family that always gets on my nerves. internet is crap. my sis will be coming home from Qatar prolly wont go back and might live with us. i'll have to handover my room. even if she doesnt live with us (they did buy a house some time back) my room is still severely cramped. also no cat. upside is, i have more time for myself, also more financial freedom.

-im sort of leaning to simply staying. even with the free time and money i have, im still pretty stressed and depressed. so im a little afraid that if i move out and lose the time for myself my stress levels will go through the roof.
(01-31-2011, 06:28 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: rant/confusion:

-if i move out i wont have time for myself as most of my free time will go into chores. money will also be extremely tight so no more figures/kits/gimicks etc and it'll take me years before i can get a new PC or a PS3. upside is i'll have my own place, my independence and maybe a cat.

-if i stay i'll have to deal with shit at home. family that always gets on my nerves. internet is crap. my sis will be coming home from Qatar prolly wont go back and might live with us. i'll have to handover my room. even if she doesnt live with us (they did buy a house some time back) my room is still severely cramped. also no cat. upside is, i have more time for myself, also more financial freedom.

-im sort of leaning to simply staying. even with the free time and money i have, im still pretty stressed and depressed. so im a little afraid that if i move out and lose the time for myself my stress levels will go through the roof.

Keep saving till you have your own house?

Belated happy birthday Nix!
'Signatures are overrated.'
(Much) belated happy birthday Nix! Sorry, wasn't on here again during the weekend. Tongue
Belated Happy Bday Nix!
after much deliberation i think im going to change my target date to move out of the house to two years from now or when my savings hit 250k. majority of the reasons and problems i have that make me want to move out can be solved one way or another. i just need to try harder i guess.