Current time: 05-04-2024, 01:51 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(05-18-2012, 03:24 PM)Serene Wrote: My sister just went into labor an hour ago. Went online to calm my nerves a bit.

After a four day labor, Brother-in-law just texted 'tatay na po ako'. I'm an uncle now!
'Signatures are overrated.'
@Serene
Gratz to your bro-in-law!
(05-22-2012, 02:39 AM)Goat Wrote: I LOL'd in front of them when I saw them wasted on my bed. Real loud. It didn't wake them up. Apparently they were drunk at that time and decided to pass by my house and check Diablo III, only to come across my dreadful bed. It is a bed who hath made a lot of people sleep whenever they sit or lie down on it for a few seconds.

That just may happen with me the day I decide to visit you guys in the future.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Rave: Bohol was effing awesome

RANT: Tarsiers have the ability to stare into your soul.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(05-22-2012, 07:48 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: RANT: Tarsiers have the ability to stare into your soul.

For all we know, those things could take over the world if they wanted.

Rant:
Morning. I did my usual routine, wake up, make fried rice, eat.
Started preparing to make lunch. Chopped chicken, marinade, store. I got to use 3 bowls from the plate rack. I was done when my sister told me that our lola told her that last night, the plate rack wasn't covered and there were cockroaches in it.

My intial reaction: Oh you bastard. Thanks for passing the message. You're just in time sine I just fucking finished making lunch. Mahusay. Magsama-sama tayo mamatay.

I took out every plate, every spoon and fork, well, every thing in the rack. Including that one cockroach I found. Tangina.

Washed everything, including the rack. I boiled water and put all in. Tangina.

How's that for a horror story?
Dood that must really SUCK!

Do you ever get the feeling that you just want everyone and everything to shut up when you just failed a stupid hard mission or assignment? Cuz I do, effing Gundam Battle Universe. The Qubeley is way too over powered in that game.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Rave:

Got a emailed a possible freelance job offer for a indie game dev

of course just like any job need to pass the job test first

if i pass the job test

will be paid 250 dollars at least per 3d model/textured

basically the job test involves 3d modeling/texturing a car

same with the job mostly cars/vehicles

downside XD client want it be modeled in a certain way, each car panel is a different mesh, this will be my first time doing it in this way
I just got back from my first day in college.

Rant:
A 40 minute break used for lunch is not enough when the class before and after said break is at the 10th floor and the stairs is the only possible way to get there. I tried - it was tiring. I need to get back into shape. :I

Rave:
Start of school = I have stuff to do~!
I even have homework! Wub
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(05-24-2012, 04:20 PM)HayWire Wrote: I just got back from my first day in college.

Rant:
A 40 minute break used for lunch is not enough when the class before and after said break is at the 10th floor and the stairs is the only possible way to get there. I tried - it was tiring. I need to get back into shape. :I

Rave:

With all the walking you're gonna do, you'll be in shape in no time. Walking is one of the reasons why I like school.
(05-24-2012, 04:20 PM)HayWire Wrote: I just got back from my first day in college.

Rant:

Rave:

GAAAH ENTHUSIASM IM BURNING!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(05-24-2012, 06:38 PM)clonezero Wrote:

Rant:

Rave:

GAAAH ENTHUSIASM IM BURNING!

No enthusiasm can ever burn your fatty arse off. LOL
there goes mom again with her pointless rants

"wala daw ako ginagawa sa laptop"

yish

1. halos parati ginagamit ung PC with either twin-skies or haywire...so if i have deadlines what just sit back and let time fly by...

2. got emailed few days ago for another freelance online gig

may job test muna binagay

if i nail this job test will be paid roughly 200+ dollars per 3d model/textured

3. doing longterm online work already for EXM games

hence the word "Online" how i am suppose to talk to the client...fly all the way to the states yish

4. she randomly rants stuff like that but she spends most of the time on her laptop on her effing facebook games naman

so here on my laptop taking a job test, doing freelance work pag ginagamit ung PC, browsing for job openings, making artworks on free time i have to keep my skills sharp and portforlio updated...it doesnt look good to an employer if the portforlio isn't updated, i mean they would understand if you have work since you wont have much time to update your portforlio with new artworks and such but if you have lots of freetime it doesnt look good an empty or no updates on the portforlio and such because it means unproductive and such, advertising i am open for freelance , and oh yeah from time to time skype meetings with the other organizers of the PH con and such...since i am more or less spearheading the Art book for the Ph bronies...though no one has submitted any contributions for the book till now so had to extend deadline, plus will be teaching again in the next phcon and such...

wala daw ginagawa na may kwenta

yish says the one that plays facebook games most of the time

hmmm

on a side note

cant find the Creation Kit for modding skyrim...says in the tutorials should be under tools but its not appearing in the list hmmm

also saw some youtube vids of the creation kit, it looks like the UDK game engine
Its been a long time since I have logged here. I missed it.
Not usually the type who shares his rants since I dont get really annoyed and Im very tolerant.

I made a post in facebook as an initial response to a very horrible incident last saturday and I hope that this wont happen to any of you guys.

Last saturday may 26, I went to Tita Aurora's house ( dad's gf and companion after mom passed away 11 years ago) with my CPU to have it reformatted by Ron (19 years of age and the kid who introduced me to DOTA which im very hook into now) her son. Unfortunately we weren't successful so we decided to play DOTA at a nearby computer shop my treat. We finished around 7;30 pm and headed back to his home for dinner.

We had diner & decided to stay a bit since I was full. I was watching him playing (DRAGON'S NEST which is quite very popular). THen i got a call from an unregistered number by 9 pm and I answered he introduced himself as David ( friend I met while supporting a friend who did the 102km bataan death march). This is how it went:

David: my problem ka ba bro? ok k lng b?
Me: sino ito?
David: david yung sa bataan death march. my problem ka ba?
me: ah oki i remember. problema ako (shock why this person suddenly called me out of the blue)
David: Nabasa ko kasi post mo sa fb. kaya baka kailangan mo ng tulong.
me: Post? ala naman akong post ( still shock)
David: I read ur post sa FB na: Sorry guys I have to make a confession im Gay.
Me: ako bakla?? wala naman akong pinopost ah.
david: check mo FB mo may post dun at comments na...
Me: sige bro icheck ko ty sa info..

I ended the call and borrowed the laptop and browsed FB.

Me: PI!!!!!!!!!!!! Shet!!! !&#!#!&*#^*^ my post nga at mga comments.
45 minutes na yung post. almost the time we left the shop.
Binura ko kagad yung post at sinugod yung shop at gusto ko ng makapatay ng tao. We went there and tinignan muna kung sino yung nakaupo before making any move. Girl yung nakaupo and she was the employee. I asked her kung sino yung gumamit ng computer after we left and she said she didnt know. I browsed Fb for a short while and have forgotten to logout.

That time whoever who was sitting there and once I have identified the culprit I was determined to wreck his face at wasakin yung pagmumukha ng hayup na yun. What he did was unforgivable even though it was a prank that was beyond redemption. My reputation was at stake there.

After that we left and i made post on fb to counter what that bastard did.

I thanked David for the info a disaster was averted because of him but up to now Im still furious with the bastard!!! If I get my hands on him!! Humiram siya ng mukha sa aso dahil pagkatpos ko sa kanya he will need it. We are hunting that Bastard.

Lesson learned dont open Fb while playing online games just in case you get hooked so much on the game you forgot .
Hahaha fun story. Ya, madami na akong kaibigang nagaganyan sa FB. Kahit sa office workstations, pag hindi naglolog out, ginaganyan. LOL
^ That makes me wonder what people will leave on MY wall LOL

Rant:
Recruitment week ng nearly lahat ng gusto ko...sabay sabay. Gahaha. I'll just pick 2 out of 5 I originally wanted to join XD;
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]