Current time: 04-29-2024, 08:40 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
I still can't get over the fact that Nix's avatar is the new twitter logo. He came up with it before Elon did.
(07-27-2023, 10:14 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: I still can't get over the fact that Nix's avatar is the new twitter logo. He came up with it before Elon did.

hahahha omg, just noticed it now XD
(Ni)𝕏
Should I sue?
Our Discord channel has been super active lately. It reminds me of the early forum days where we'd post often.

Though I see our AC6 design section flourishing once the game gets out.
For sure, the voice channels are always filled.
launch in a couple more hours. have fun everyone. make sure you got leaves filed if needed hhahahaha
I think I woke up a little too early.
(08-25-2023, 02:41 AM)Goat Wrote: I think I woke up a little too early.

The early goat gets the AC! Three hours away and counting!
Over 10 years (O___O)
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(08-30-2023, 06:23 PM)Hempire Wrote: Over 10 years (O___O)

HO-LEE FUCK! How's it been man? A full-blown professional chef now? Join us on Discord as well!
Got AC6. It's good to be back. Big grin
Everyone's coming out of the woodwork for this, huh.
mwahahaha found a "One Piece" version of ac6. will give it a spin once im done grind MR in Monster Hunter World
Rant - when moving dwellings, expect that you'll be grabbing your clean clothes out of luggage and garbage bags while things slowly get organized.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."