Current time: 03-29-2024, 09:08 PM
First thing you think of when you hear "Armored Core"
First thing that comes to mind...

Never let your AC touch water. LOL

...and getting pwnd by the training AC.
[Image: Sig07.png]

"I love chocolate-covered Sophie." A. Nina
lol, Water = DO NOT WANT

Another thing I think when I hear AC is Assassin's Creed. Off-topic, lol. Gimme a sec...

I think of that bastard Evangel and his damn back-mounted, god-forsaken, stun-inducing, killing-intent generating Linear-Gun. I also remember the good feeling of imagining slowly embedding the ELF3 into his cockpit and hearing him get cooked alive...
serisouly its like ACs have water sensitive critical wiring on their feet just a small dip and they drop like rocks XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(10-21-2010, 02:37 PM)NiX Wrote:
(10-21-2010, 02:01 PM)Fox Wrote: Huge, glowing yellow spheres followed by a fireball with a blue wave coming behind it while you're still stunned from the first attack.

Sounds really dirty.

It's not actually. Not if you remember Necron's tactic of throwing grenade rounds at you then following up with a bladewave from his MOONLIGHT.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(10-24-2010, 12:00 AM)clonezero Wrote: serisouly its like ACs have water sensitive critical wiring on their feet just a small dip and they drop like rocks XD

Then shouldn't the AC's instantly fry in the sewer and river crossing missions? And in water based multiplayer arenas? Like in AC2, AA, 3, SL, and LR?

Likewise, shouldn't hovers fail when they get splashed on a water landing?

Ah... all the long hours put to good use thinking how a several million credit war machine could sink just like that. No ejection, no booster to save your life, no chance for you to escape once the bottom of your foot touched the water's surface. The dependency on hovers just attack a water born enemy, but using the ZLR/ZIO-MATRIX was fun, even though you couldn't equip the KARASAWA MK-II for some reason. Good times good times. LOL

Too bad FROM added in the water float/escape mechanism 10 games too late. Wtf
Whenever I see a world untouched by war, a world of innocence, a world of lush forests and clear rivers...I really just wan to nuke the crap out of it.
- Ghost, Starcraft II.
Karasawa o__o

Also, moonlight.
ACs j'ing off while protecting themselves from exposure with a left arm shield.
Napoleon and his AC Subjugator when it comes to pilots and AC's. What's scarier than one back mounted grenade launchers?

TWO BACK MOUNTED GRENADE LAUNCHERS! Masakit sa kamay.

Weapon-wise: WM-AT Large Missile launcher. Sweet Sweetness Wub
'Signatures are overrated.'
(10-24-2010, 12:55 PM)seraquiem Wrote:
(10-24-2010, 12:00 AM)clonezero Wrote: serisouly its like ACs have water sensitive critical wiring on their feet just a small dip and they drop like rocks XD

Then shouldn't the AC's instantly fry in the sewer and river crossing missions? And in water based multiplayer arenas? Like in AC2, AA, 3, SL, and LR?

Likewise, shouldn't hovers fail when they get splashed on a water landing?

Ah... all the long hours put to good use thinking how a several million credit war machine could sink just like that. No ejection, no booster to save your life, no chance for you to escape once the bottom of your foot touched the water's surface. The dependency on hovers just attack a water born enemy, but using the ZLR/ZIO-MATRIX was fun, even though you couldn't equip the KARASAWA MK-II for some reason. Good times good times. LOL

Too bad FROM added in the water float/escape mechanism 10 games too late. Wtf

isipin mo nalang para syang relo na water resistant pero di ibig sabihin nun pwede na sya ibabad sa tubig XD

I think it's more of ACs not having a way to propel themselves in or out of water. =P
can't they do a breaststroke or even just dog paddle?

They're probably not waterproof, kind of like a car if it's submerged in water. They're not Anno Domini Gundams which can fight underwater XD
takte dapat silang bigyan ng malaking salbabida!!!!!

(10-25-2010, 06:02 PM)Zefyr Wrote: They're probably not waterproof, kind of like a car if it's submerged in water. They're not Anno Domini Gundams which can fight underwater XD

Technically all Gundams have the ability to fight underwater (unless there's some exception I do not know of), to varying degrees with proper equipment and design. But the GN Drives do give CB Gundams the advantage in underwater combat in terms of propulsion. Likewise, their beam weapon power, like all other gundams in all other universes, are dramatically decreased.

ACs probably cannot withstand the water pressure. If you see some AC design sketches and model kits, the distance between the outside of the core and the inside of the cockpit is rather small. Yet again, those design sketches only show lightweight and midweight cores. The heavyweight cores are obviously a lot thicker.
Whenever I see a world untouched by war, a world of innocence, a world of lush forests and clear rivers...I really just wan to nuke the crap out of it.
- Ghost, Starcraft II.
(off-topic) HOW DO YOU SINK A HOVER AC??????????

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the Final Verdict (tFV) - 2 Month Long Armored Core: Verdict Day marathon farmboy28 0 82 01-21-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: farmboy28
  Pilot's Internal Organization (PIO) - Armored Core Content Updates farmboy28 33 5,781 12-24-2023, 04:09 AM
  Armored Core 6 Updates and News farmboy28 6 691 10-12-2023, 08:29 PM
  Armored Core PvP retrospective Lord_Leperman 0 443 07-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  We compiled a list of reactions/opinions about Armored Core VI revealed today and als farmboy28 2 459 07-28-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON — Story Trailer farmboy28 1 372 07-23-2023, 02:01 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PCSX2 Armored Core PNACH Files Grim 4 5,679 04-30-2023, 10:51 AM
Last Post: phi1anthropy
  The Armored Core Series: A Newcomer's Journey Grim 3 607 03-25-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Armored Core VI Debut Trailer farmboy28 16 2,362 12-20-2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Grim
  『ARMORED CORE SUITE 02』 farmboy28 0 3,848 11-24-2017, 04:31 PM