Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:07 PM
AC LRP configuration
i was wondering which would u guys recommend, default (hard as hell to get used to Wtf but can purge weapons) or custom (buttons are setup to your pleasing but can't purge weapons) I know purging is important because your ac stats change like less EN drain, less total weight, greater max boost speed and all of that but trying default on the psp is so hard i'm too used to playing AC on a system (Xbox 360, PS3) and having down on the D-pad as a subsitute as for x or a on a game system is not working for me at all...i mean like anything i can get used to it over time but i rly don't feel the like going though with all that time for something so little and yet so big and Last Raven is a very very hard game of the series (atleast to me it is) AC battles r alot harder i mean in AC4 and ACFA AC battles r easy to mean it just takes me a few minutes and i'm done argh i'm going off topic but yea plz post what u would recommend
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
Type A (analog scheme) has an easier drop command than type B. In type A, you just need to hold the triangle triangle button, and press the fire button (R1) to drop your currently selected weapon. For the extension, just go press the toggle extension button (L3), and left arm button (L1) to drop your lefty (of course, while holding the triangle button).

Same rule applies when using type B, only that dropping works by holding L1, L2, R1, and R2, then finally pressing either the right arm, left arm, or the extension button.

Also, type A is good for new players. Type B is for the vets.
but that's the thing there is no type B or A just default and custom and that wat makes this game rly hard AC is normal a dual anlog game but the psp only has 1 anlog stick and that doesn't even hav the toggle thing (if it did it would be L3 but yea it doesn't) the psp is like the psx controller just u take out L2 n R2 and 1 of the anlog sticks
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades

Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
Is it possible to assign the purge function to just one button?
Then just add the button assigned for main or sub or extensions?
'Signatures are overrated.'
unfortantely no the purge combo (it's not 1 button) can only be preformed by the default keys if i could change it i would w/o a second thought once u start customizing ur keys then u can't purge at all

Ouch. Feels old school. That's a very tough question then. I can't even figure out which the lesser evil is.
'Signatures are overrated.'