Current time: 04-16-2024, 11:15 PM
Armored core Nexus ending?!
i've heard LR is a contuiation of Nexus i saw the ending on youtube but is that true u end up dieing from a overwhelming of unmanned sucicide weapons (unknowns)? Wtf god that reminds me of crisis core (FFVll) when u die aginst the overwelming man power of the shinra army i hated that i tried to suvrives for hours (and i did killed 10,000 soilders 2[yes i counted as well]) but all of that was in vain -sigh-...but seriously what kind of ending's are those? Chair tho the nexus ending made it look like the apcoloyspe the unknowns never ended (and then 2 no lock box 2 defend yourself) but i'm even more shocked some ravens survived that Shock
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand
well there would always be lucky ones and more importantly the unknowns targeted major facilities rather than individuals so anyone who happened to be out in the field/somewhere secluded or wat not at the time would not be attacked in general.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

RAVEN Wrote:I was at the center of KOILOS LAKE the whole tiem in my hover AC watching proN, that's how I deid.

Anyway that shitstorm you see in the ending of nexus is just the initial activation of the suicide weapons. More came in LR.

Fromsoft probably wanted the players to look for their own answers / imagine what happened in the end. It could be implied that the protagonist in NX died in the end; he/she faced the whole suicidal battalion in an open area, unlike in LR where you would later on get your sorry ass saved by gaining access to a safe spot, thanks to either another raven or your operator.

The ability to import saved data was most likely just another featured stuff for the sake of gameplay continuity, not the story. Either that or From wanted us to have our own version. They never left us with clear answers to begin with anyway.
(11-08-2010, 10:14 PM)Goat Wrote: It could be implied that the protagonist in NX died in the end; he/she faced the whole suicidal battalion in an open area, unlike in LR where you would later on get your sorry ass saved by gaining access to a safe spot, thanks to either another raven or your operator.

Or you could just jump off the building during the suicidal weapon attack... At least for me it would not fail the mission and no more of those flying sticks of dynamite would hit you. I'm going to assume that's how my guy survived. LOL
lol i personally would do that 2 i mean the unknowns were endless so what's the point in fighting them? Glare
Raven name: Rexzo
AC name: Propagation, Melancholy, & Gotterdammerung (Soon: Omni Seraph)
AC type:MW Bipedal or MW Reverse Joint (either way)
Favored weapons: Rifles, Machine Guns, Hand Guns, Micro Missiles, and Laser Blades
Attack Style: Either Aggressive or Backpedaling

Being born with angel wings (Propagation)
Rose after fallen from paradise (Depression) (Melancholy)
Accepted my inner devil for if I fought; I would have ultimately lost (Gotterdammerung)

Having undergone these trials I've have become an Omnious Seraph

"I'm a Mercenary, I'm used to betrayal...
But power is all that matters now...
In the end, Human arrogance will eventually usher in our own downfall... -Genobee"\

Mindlessly killing is something everyone can do; however, only a few think and efficiently complete the task at hand

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the Final Verdict (tFV) - 2 Month Long Armored Core: Verdict Day marathon farmboy28 0 98 01-21-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: farmboy28
  Pilot's Internal Organization (PIO) - Armored Core Content Updates farmboy28 33 6,049 12-24-2023, 04:09 AM
  Armored Core 6 Updates and News farmboy28 6 718 10-12-2023, 08:29 PM
  Armored Core PvP retrospective Lord_Leperman 0 466 07-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  We compiled a list of reactions/opinions about Armored Core VI revealed today and als farmboy28 2 473 07-28-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON — Story Trailer farmboy28 1 385 07-23-2023, 02:01 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PCSX2 Armored Core PNACH Files Grim 4 5,944 04-30-2023, 10:51 AM
Last Post: phi1anthropy
  The Armored Core Series: A Newcomer's Journey Grim 3 622 03-25-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Armored Core VI Debut Trailer farmboy28 16 2,484 12-20-2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Grim
  『ARMORED CORE SUITE 02』 farmboy28 0 3,861 11-24-2017, 04:31 PM