J // 45, 25, 15
A:
Head // 40, 15, 5
Core // 50, 45, 35
R Arm // 70, 55, 40
L Arm&Leg // 200, 145, 5
All Weapons // Yellow

Notes:
spem GLL fer e queck drep, then ge pressere the eppenent AC weth the RL enly. Et clese renge, ge ell-out weth CGH+E2+WRAITH whele sketeng the greund. :))))
I don't know if G91/ANANDA or LOTUS/HAZEL is enough for one focused clip of the CGH...

[Image: 69748_1367420165617_1835096963_673964_1587922_n.jpg]
Overboost kamikaze attack Ninja
get rid of the chaingun, they are absolute junk in NX-LR imo.
I think the CGH is workable, especially in PACT 2v2's. Or, I can swap it for a second GLL. Makes it easier for a preemptive takedown.
Go for 98G on the back. Better in every respect than the GLL x2. Ditch the FUDOH for the standard gen/booster combs to free weight, your defense is quite bad for a heavy quad so I suggest beefier arms like the A72F for starters.

Oh, and welcome to the RR forums. Hope to meet you in person one day Tongue

EDIT: LGL works better than the CGH for me. Try it out on the design.
hmm, that 98G thing takes me back to its original dual nade design, with the MACAQUE (or probably the same XS) arms, G91 combo, R2/R3/GAEA weapons...

Rust Blazer ver.2 98G setup

EDIT: thanks for the welcome. Smile
~ parang pag-wc lang sa txt. haha ~
I guess a kongoh-r92 for the generator and radiator combo. The Fudoh is quite heavy and since it doesn't have energy weapons, it doesn't need a generator with a very large energy cap. Kongoh is also good for legs with high drain like quads since it recharges fast and is very light as well.

Welcome to RR. In fairness, napapa -ngiwi ako dun sa notes mo sa taas.
'Signatures are overrated.'
KONGOH R92? haha, init kaya nun! mabuti pang naka-ANANDA to, 11710 din Cooling.

~ I won't have enough skating time with KONGOH. unless naka B81 to ~

~ kaka ngiwi nga 'nu? hehe! trip lang sa Notes post eh ~
The KONGOH has good output, but you'll most likely end up getting fried if you receive a few shots by someone due to its calorific value. Not sure if it works if you have around 16k cooling though.

Like what Lord_Leperman posted, change your internal parts combo if you're not looking for uncommonly used setups. Less weight and more output = profit. Cooling won't be much of a problem if the radiator and part combinations are good too.

With that out of the way, I'd probably change the frame parts into something more defense-oriented (EYE3, probably DRONE, 98E, Macacqcockue, etc) if I were you. Your call though.

Weapon choice, up to you again. I personally prefer the LADON back cannons though, but only after the whole setup has generally more output and an acceptable EN cap (slightly less than the FUDOH's; depends on your style of playing).

Edit:
Actually, scratch what I just posted. Didn't see that link. LOL
The Ladon was also a version of this build... the very first, actually, only in need of minor tweaks and changes.

With all these posts, I think I'll just run that 98G version again...
There are a couple instances where you can get away with fudoh, and where you can get away with lots of weight tuning on generators, but this isn't it. The 88A legs are great quad legs, but they tend to be on the higher end of the drain for quad legs (and I'm talking stationary drain, not moving drain) Combine this with the fact that you didn't tune Fudoh for output at all, and quads by nature use more energy than bipeds because they rely more often on longer ground dashes, and you might have some energy constraints. Vulture2/G91/Ananda will provide you with better refresh and maybe even less weight. It's tough to say because I don't have the game in right now. I personally havn't had a problem using G91's bar with or without EC to dump a full clip of dual chainguns on people on kai, but the real problem is that in real practice you won't be able to land a full clip on them anyways.

Kongoh is never a good choice of generator in Last Raven. At most, the highest output gen you'd want to go is G84P, and that's only if you have something that has some high drain en weapons and high heat resistance core/cooling-- besides that, G91 covers everything.

I'm liking the weapon setup, it reminds me of my staple quad, which used Lamia2 for early game spam while at range to get as much ap out of them as possible, then a quick drop, and relied on GL all match for long range pokes and pressure, with Pixie3/HP/E2 to ward of cqc pressure. It didn't work as well as it should, because its ap was only around 8000, but it still had a great win rate. I'm not sure what the AP is here, but 98L should be a more dependable poking weapon. The only drawback for your quad is that it doesn't have either a GL or Pixie3/HP/E2 combo to shred some serious AP.
What if I stick with this design, change the internals to V2/LOTUS/HAZEL and switch the CGH to LGL, GLL to GL, Handset to dual HP?