Current time: 05-04-2024, 08:39 AM
LR : Orbit Cannon (version 4)
EN Assaulter mid biped
Head // S4 0.9.1.0.0
Core // GAEA 4.6.0.0.0 [The Green Laser.]
Arms // XS 0.7.3.0.0 [originally, it had FL on because I sought for accuracy. Now, I do for KONGOH's refresh]
Legs // DINGO2 0.8.2.0.0

Booster // VULTURE2 0.6.0.4 [2kph lang ang difference sa 60~100% eh. Saka para kuntrolado init]
Generator // KONGOH 0.0.10 [para mas matagal ung pagbato ng EN.]
Radiator // ANANDA 0.0.10 [lagi naman eh.]

FCS // LIMPET [allows for full functionality of NYMPHE and offensive styles.]
Extension // RM [may glitch to eh. Imba 'no? Duleng naman. Haha!]
Back R // NYMPHE [SPAMMING is the game of this AC.]
Back L // RA
Arm R // SHADE [The Purple Laser.]
Arm L // DRAGON [The Blue Laser.]

OP // AMINO, ES, L+, CODON, GOLGI, HISTON, RIBOSE, MARISHI

Paint: Normal
Head/Legs:

Core A/D:

Right Arm A/D:

Left Arm A/D:

Weapons:
Back R // Yellow
Back L // White
Arm R // Black
Arm L // Blue

~ DONE EDITING THE AC's FULL INFORMATION ~

[Image: 72019_1370613245442_1835096963_679768_5961308_n.jpg]

Notes:
This is designed as a semi-mid-range offensive EN assaulter. The missiles+Dragon+Gaea are first spammed off [and when I say spamming these missiles, I'll potshot my opponent with that evil rapid-launch glitch. Hahaha!] for a quick drop [and faster EN refresh], then Shade comes in for a colorful killing method. I have to watch my EN though. Charging is a higher possibility, but it only takes like... 2 seconds? Haha! :)) KONGOH rocks on this! NO JIREN NEEDED :D
Overboost kamikaze attack Ninja
I see no need for kongoh on that AC. In fact, it could even get away with using Lotus if you were methodical enough with your energy management. Use G91 at least, or G84P if you're having real energy management troubles. G84P is risky however, is you usually need real high core heat resistance and/or good cooling to tame it (ie cooling of around 1600+) In short, kongoh has no place in this game when G91 and G84P are present.

Also, no golgi on a design stressing energy weapons is kind of a waste, as it gives 10% more damage for every energy round that connects on target-- far more useful choice than LA/Phage. In fact, phage is almost never useful in Last Raven, and can be remedied with better energy management. I'd instead go LA/Golgi/R+ or Golgi/Histon/R+

I think the only time the less energy consumption optional was useable in any ac game was in silent line/ac3, where xcg20 was a monstrous and scary weapon, but literally took a third of your bar away when you shot it, and lockboxes were big enough that some people decided not to use lockbox+ optional-- even then some people chose to still skip the less energy weapon consumption optional.
Okay then... I'll try this with the mentioned internals [or to be exact, the same setup with different OP's.] If G84P will kick in well with GOLGI+HISTON, I'll stick to that. But I'm worrying about the Weight, hence the reliance on a quick-drop strategy. I don't have Heat problems despite KONGOH's high Cal.Value, since I carry an EO Core.

~ I noticed that with PHAGE in, I consumed an average of 1/3 to 1/2 the EN gauge with a full EN spam and boost tapping. Maybe I can handle it without that OP. ~
It's fine if you don't have heat problems with what you're playing against right now, as you should always design what works the best with what you're playing against; but in hindsight I'm saying Kongoh will get you massacred if anybody applies any real pressure in PvP situations, as the AI are fully incompetent in applying strong pressure.

(12-15-2010, 12:15 AM)your mom Wrote: but in hindsight I'm saying Kongoh will get you massacred if anybody applies any real pressure in PvP situations, as the AI are fully incompetent in applying strong pressure.
Well, don't blame me for endlessly shooting down only AI's. Smile You know what I mean. Haha

I think that's the only drawback of this AC... I mean, getting shred to pieces for those few Genbust seconds definitely sucks. Picking shots/deactivating EO is the prevention measure I take for such instances. BTW, I changed the OP's to GOLGI/HISTON/RIBOSE. It worked very well. I'll edit in a spoof vid to display its ingame performance.

EDIT:
yeah you generally don't wanna see your heat build up if you're only normal boosting. that's a sign for bad things to come.
Then I'll just sacrifice some unlisted DEF Tunes for more Cooling, and Booster Heat.

I've edited in the complete data for this AC. Check the first post.