Current time: 05-21-2024, 02:27 AM
RPG Metanoia
Just watched it yesterday

Facts about the movie since i got to talk to the director directly and the other department heads

budjet: i dont know exactly but lets just say during roughly 1st half of the production they had to use their own money since it started out as a something like a bunch of friends wanting to make a movie
production crew: roughly less than 30 so if youve seen the ending credits a lot of repeating names since their super short handed all of them probably had to multi-task which means quality is sacrificed a "Lot"
facilities: decent enough relatively same as what the other countries use
First Fully 3d Animated Feature Film Made in the Philippines
Good Points:

It shows a lot of promise
around half of the scenes it felt like something made in the states if you remove the filipino culture in it. especially the ending credits the renders are pretty simple but the quality feels something like pixar, you know simple art style/cartoony but at the same time clean high quality renders

Animation wise there were scenes that were choppy but i can see it has potential i mean if they added more in betweens, you couldnt tell the difference if it was animated here or somewhere abroad

Finally a pretty good story where everything has a purpose XD as in event just the simplest detail of the main character having a bike "i was wondering how come the character has a bike outside the house never naman ginagamit until ginamit sa last part"

or the mom of the main character getting his son a video card as a present and the main character deciding not to put it in yet which later in the end that scene has a reason"

to put it blunty wala mga random scenes na "wala lang, gusto na masa eh"

The concept of the story is nothing new but how they pulled it off is a nice twist and finally they didnt make a carbon copy of a popular movie and such

Bad Points:

Voices XD felt a bit annoyed with the voices

sadly though hmmm only a few people watched a lot were after ung enteng kabisote and agimat
Tongue

in all the scenes the town looked so empty then again with less than 30 people working on the movie cant blame them if they didnt have time to add more random bystanders

Did a quick research since I got interested in said movie.

It's Metanoia RoninFang. :p

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
ARG!
SPOILERRSSSSSS

;o; why you do that

i do wanna watch it though.
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
^ he's still not used to posting stuff Tongue
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
"ARG!
SPOILERRSSSSSS

;o; why you do that

i do wanna watch it though."

XD my bad sorry about that Tongue
Looking forward to watching this. Smile
is it worth watching in Full 3D? or normal cinema enough?
Normal cinema.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
just watch it in normal cinema
All the movie ever did for me is remind me of my 10-years-and-below-childhood Sad

I miss Patintero, Sipa and Hopscotch tuloy Sad
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I watched it with Rick and Trace yesterday.

I'd rather not say what we thought of it, but we walked out halfway (in unanimous agreement). I think it's the first time I've ever done that.
lol. so in theory, this was worse than legend of chun-li?! (which you actually finished with rick)

omg.
haha, watched the trailer and uhhh....all i can say is...pinoy culture eh/ei? =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL
.__., but the animators show promise. Only if they manage to get better hardware?

It looked like the work of a team of hard-working (graduating) college students o__o. They could have hired better voice actors, since RL actors act mostly by expression, not by voice. Half the time it seemed like watching an abridged cartoon ._.

Rushed and lame, to sum it up in one breath.