Current time: 05-21-2024, 04:27 AM
Captain America

For nostalgia's sake, does anybody remember the 60s cartoon jingle?

[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
"All those who chose to oppose his shield must yield, if he’s led to a fight and a duel is due, then the red and white and the blue’ll come through, when Captain America throws his MIGHTY SHIII~EEELD!"

Oh, throne. The memories of Saturday morning cartoons. Happy

"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Ahh~ Childhood memories. XD

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
I might watch it if the reviews are decent. But I'm more excited about Thor! Shit Thor is so awesome.
XD

hmmm awe feel sorry for Hawkeye XD he is the only one that doesnt get his own movie LOL XD

imagining Hawkeye in emo corner while all the other avengers showing off their movie poster...
plus Iron Man laughing going..."I have 2 movies!" while the rest just having a blank face and such
and War Machine at the background thinking "...there he goes again"

so after they release Avengers next year i wonder...now what? XD
(07-28-2011, 09:30 PM)NiX Wrote: Just watched Captain America. I still liked Thor more but this wasn't bad either.

Gigantic gaping hole though in how Steve Rogers suddenly got good at everything he did simply cuz of the super soldier formula.

Hayley Atwell has big boobs.

[Image: hay2d.jpg]

edit: Super awesome post-credits scenes too!

Just copy-pasta from my post in the other thread. Smile
I saw this the other day and I have to say I liked it a lot more than Thor. The casting was great- and I'm really psyched for The Avengers next summer now.
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Captain Planet Twin-Skies 3 4,797 07-27-2011, 03:47 PM
Last Post: Serene