Current time: 05-19-2024, 05:25 AM
Need support: I'm New With the 4th gen AC, AC Nexus
(05-11-2011, 11:56 PM)NiX Wrote: The AI in NX, NB an LR can still use OP-I. We can't. Don't worry about it.

Blading is also worse now than it was in AC3 and Silent Line.

The M2 machine guns are really good in Nexus. LOL

So it's time to change what i'm used to. Karasawa was one of my fav on AC3SL, sigh Glare hahaha

(05-11-2011, 11:59 PM)clonezero Wrote: by default AI enemies are cheaters D:

Got that right hahah LOL

(05-11-2011, 07:35 PM)Evil Panda Wrote:
(05-11-2011, 10:02 AM)NiX Wrote: Though the parts are using the same 3D models, they've actually been changed a lot from AC3SL to NX. So, unfortunately, you can't expect to be able to recreate your ACs from SL. And even if you did, they'd play completely different, since the game mechanics were drastically changed.

First thing you have to relearn is how to build ACs. Learn how to manage heat and how to tune.

You can try the LOTUS+GULL+ANANDA combo to start you off.

For one thing, no more OP-I (yes, I hated this particular change too), so if you were into letting loose with the aerial grenades, well... yeah. Sad Not that you can't come up with good designs without it, but that particular edit means a lot of combos previously usable in SL won't be usable from NX onwards.

Plx do keep that in mind when designing. Smile The removal of OP-I threw me off and frustrated me to no end when I first played NX, too. There are lots of other changes from SL, but that one's probably the most important of all ^^

Well I went through SL a lot, and even start fresh on NX. I got to admit man I'ts hard. I hope Karasawa would still be there in NX
[Image: x01x04.png]
[Image: x05.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need support: I'm New With the 4th gen AC, AC Nexus - by gundam_obelisk - 05-12-2011, 08:48 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with Armored Core: Nexus Evaris 1 5,636 04-16-2015, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Zefyr