CODON
GOLGI
MARISHI

Paint Scheme: (this is important)

Head: the CYAN scheme from Sample Colors
Core and Arms: The darker BLUE from Sample Colors
Legs: YELLOW from Sample Colors
Weapons: BLUE

Just like GH requested, I made an AC based on the Protoss Dragoon Unit from StarCraft.

Since Dragoons are equipped with a blue phase disruptor cannon, LX definitely seemed like the appropriate weapon for this design. ROC4 is there also cuz it's got a blue shot... haha. HP... well... it's pretty much for boosting the lockbox. I picked small arm weapons so that the attention is focused on the LX.

Originally, I was going to use the head that looks like a plate because Dragoons are headless anyway. But since I wouldn't be able to put a back radar because of LX, I went with the CICADA2 for aesthetic's sake.

So to use this AC, try landing around 3 shots of LX on the enemy. Once they're heavily damaged, drop the LX and rush in... haha.
[Image: unit-dragoon.jpg]

This is the basis of the design, right?

This is actually a funky design to play around with. It doesn't self-heat despite using GULL without a below 3000 calorific value generator.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Awesome! Smile) You it down, even to the paint scheme. I wish there was a way to not equip cores though, lol.

And wouldn't you know, this thing is deadly too. G91 provides a lot of juice for boosting and shooting the LX.

Although I have to say, that 1 tune in Gull could be used for full heat management. Roll eyes
You won't believe how quickly it took to build this AC though... haha. I'm surprised it works as well as it does.