Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:10 PM
Nine Breaker
learning to love again
Just came back from playing fA, resumed on 7th rank in Nine breaker Sad

Tips? Fond memories? Builds?
[Image: 43-Diddy-Ballin.gif]
"Armored Core is so boring; I'd categorize it with Tetris."
I didn't play NB, but I heard that the BP Bazooka and the FA heavy legs were serious ownage. Smile
The grenade launching orb is the most powerful villain in the AC universe.
Honestly, Ninebreaker was a bit of a disappointment. The entirety of the game being training missions (with the arguable exception of the final level with baby's breath). And honestly, some of the training exercises seemed ridiculous.

Oh well, not every game in the franchise can be a gem I suppose. At least it had interesting map design for the "courses".
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
Hahaaha, I thought I was the only one! I went straight back to AC:LR less than 2 days after the original post.
I LOVE PROPER DISTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(07-13-2011, 12:37 PM)bhima. Wrote: Hahaaha, I thought I was the only one! I went straight back to AC:LR less than 2 days after the original post.

I had Ninebreaker. Disc broke in half while I was playing it though.
If you want to go really hardcore though, try finishing the whole training course. What's hardcore with that? Keeping up with the gameplay.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(07-15-2011, 04:30 PM)Serene Wrote: I had Ninebreaker. Disc broke in half while I was playing it though.
If you want to go really hardcore though, try finishing the whole training course. What's hardcore with that? Keeping up with the gameplay.

I'm pretty sure that if you're able to do that your hands will begin to glow

[Image: shonuff.jpg]