Current time: 05-19-2024, 08:54 PM
ACV Online Assembly
Talk about ACV online stuff
(03-21-2012, 08:43 PM)McCale Wrote: I'll be available past 4 pm EST.

can i join the team cause im at a loss no good teams out there posting with many filipinos on board...
im a daily player and my PSN ID is Crycec
Wish you can accomodate me in your team...
Hey Guys! I wanna Join the Raven Republic. I've already submitted my application.

I hope the Team Leader accepts me.

PSN ID - JVBrothers
Hey guys! We're planning on making a wing team soon. Smile But if you want, you can play on Aether Corp. for now. I can spend some time on your team.
Hello new members! Please post your enlistment requests here in this thread. Reason why we had this thread made was because we wanted to prioritize members we meet regularly first, and/or have been with us for a while.

Don't worry though, We already are planning to make a Sub team for Raven Republic, so it's only a matter of time. For the meantime, please post here your intentions to enlist, with necessary information like:

PSN ID:
RR account name:
Pilot name:
Country/Location
Available timezone:

Thanks again, and also, feel free to browse the boards while you're at it. Thank you again!
I found Aether Corp but still can't find raven republic Sad

Edit: Okay, joined RR Smile
Hey guys. Is there any team I might be able to join? I can be online somewhat often.
(03-21-2012, 11:03 PM)JVBrothers Wrote: Hey Guys! I wanna Join the Raven Republic. I've already submitted my application.

I hope the Team Leader accepts me.

PSN ID - JVBrothers

(03-21-2012, 09:57 PM)crycec Wrote: can i join the team cause im at a loss no good teams out there posting with many filipinos on board...
im a daily player and my PSN ID is Crycec
Wish you can accomodate me in your team...

request this posts to be transfered to here

to all newcomers, pls post here and follow mjting's instructions

http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2927

if only mark had enough mod powers, we also want to regulate newcomers to a single thread.
(03-21-2012, 11:40 AM)NiX Wrote: Team name is "Raven Republic" and set the location to "other" when you search.

Guys, please post the PSN ID you're using with ACV, along with your callsign so that we know who to accept into the Raven Republic ACV team.

So far we have
1) 00 Leperman
2) Cabs
3) 88 NiX
4) Ting bros
5) HellHeart
6) 50 Maitreya
7) McCale
8) Goat (Leader)
9) Sforza
10) Grim
11) Apple

Reserved
12) Fox
13) JE Magog
14) Clonezero
15) Yang Family
16) Ichi (?)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Which other RR regulars who intend to get ACV did I miss?

If that's everybody, then we can probably start accepting a few more into our main team. Smile
Who's creating the wing team? Still Rick? We'll need it up soon!
Trace-02 and Doom Trigger might be joining in the near future.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
We need guys who can be online regularly though.
PSN ID: W3rjg
RR account name: Sligs234
Pilot name: Rebel
Country/Location: United States, In gma location = Other.
Available timezone: PST. usually 11:00 am to... about Midnight I play. About every day. (edit GMT+8 2AM - 3PM)

If I see a Rendevouz request, I'll gladly help out, Otherwise I'll probably just do mercenery work.

Do I send a request to join ingame or do you people sign me up?

PSN: W3rjg, AC:FA and ACV. I'll be waiting.
I'm kinda new but Im already with the main team on AC V. For formality, do I need to post my details here?
Interesting XD

planning to get AC 5 when i have the budjet to do so and figure out how PSN works

PSN ID: Wala Pa LOL
RR account name: Roninfang
Pilot name: still havent made one
Country/Location: Philippines
Available timezone: probably 11:00 pm to 1
(03-22-2012, 03:18 PM)Sligs234 Wrote: Do I send a request to join ingame or do you people sign me up?

I think both steps have to be done.

(03-22-2012, 03:44 PM)Hell Heart Wrote: I'm kinda new but Im already with the main team on AC V. For formality, do I need to post my details here?

Well you've been lurking for a while, so I guess that counts for something. LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACV (XBox 360) Assembly The Mike 5 7,486 03-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Last Post: The Mike
  Online/XLink Kai/Adhoc Party Meet-ups cabs 60 8,046 02-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Grim