Current time: 05-07-2024, 04:58 PM
ACV Online Assembly
Talk about ACV online stuff
Weird, Cabs is also having problems searching for the team name.

EDIT: Oh, it was in the setting thingy. I approved the membership list. I'mma set it to open membership for now till all people are settled in.
(03-20-2012, 07:43 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: Weird, Cabs is also having problems searching for the team name.

EDIT: Oh, it was in the setting thingy. I approved the membership list. I'mma set it to open membership for now till all people are settled in.

KK, I just found the team. Think I'm gonna lose all my money when I transfer over but oh well; the server wont let me buy parts anyway. Can you make sure my application on ManOfVices went through? Thanks again Lord!

Quick edit, managed to join RR. Gonna try and get on later today and help raise our team score. It'll be an honor to pilot alongside you fine folks
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."
Done and done.
Can't find Raven Republic in the team list! (Been trying for 15mins now.)

Although some dude made a Raven's Republic team.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Okay, this is kinda absurd. Been trying the search for almost an hour, and still couldn't find Raven Republic.

EDIT: Never mind... Found it! Just restarted the game, then the search engine worked!

I should stop lurking and start posting. Anyway, where can I sign up? Smile (Actually, I already sent a request ingame)
Team name is "Raven Republic" and set the location to "other" when you search.

Guys, please post the PSN ID you're using with ACV, along with your callsign so that we know who to accept into the Raven Republic ACV team.

So far we have
1) 00 Leperman (leader)
2) Cabs
3) 88 NiX
4) Ting bros
5) HellHeart
6) 50 Maitreya
7) McCale
8) Goat
9) Sforza

Reserved
10) Grim
11) Fox
12) JE Magog
13) Clonezero
14) Yang Family
15) Ichi (?)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
Don't forget Tim and McCale :p.

Servers are down, but I'll be playing mostly all day except 7-8pm and I'll usually stay till midnight Manila time.
Pilot name: Hell Heart
PSN: Etherstrife

Will mostly be online whenever I can. I usually play more than 5 hours a day and will play more if I want. Smile

(Pilipino ako, kung may magtataka. Smile )
My pilot name is yambs_dude. Callsign is 50. Will probably be online later around 1030pm.

Will go online later around 930 onwards. See you guys. let's raid more places.
Save a slot for me. Name is Thirdfox, pilot ID is 03.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Please save a slot for me too!

SEN: Grimlok_
Callsign: 09 Grim
SEN: whargarrblzero
callsign: not decided yet most likely clonezero or paeng XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I'll be available past 4 pm EST.
"I firmly believe there are three tenets that determine victory in warfare; and they are firepower, firepower, and more firepower."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACV (XBox 360) Assembly The Mike 5 7,469 03-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Last Post: The Mike
  Online/XLink Kai/Adhoc Party Meet-ups cabs 60 7,966 02-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Grim