Current time: 05-17-2024, 01:45 PM
ACV Online Assembly
Talk about ACV online stuff
Going on right now. *has nothing else to do anyway LOL *
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(04-20-2012, 11:43 AM)HayWire Wrote: Going on right now. *has nothing else to do anyway LOL *

What's yer PSN? Mine is in my sig.
[Image: image.php?u=12194&type=sigpic&dateline=1306183803]
Whee~ PSN:Suri_Mano or tsurikami
Got my own ps3 and got it connected to the internet. will be arranging schematic and weapons transfers later tonight. i need money too Tongue

edit: fuck. the isp here in the kenshu center is blocking me from logging into psn. argh.
(04-22-2012, 03:25 PM)Mjting Wrote: the isp here in the kenshu center is blocking me from logging into psn. argh.

This is supremely and tragically ironic. Any chance that you might be able to ask the building's tech guys if they could do something about it?
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
At roughly 11am tomorrow, who wants to team up and harass practice with some players in free battle? Smile
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(04-25-2012, 08:34 PM)HayWire Wrote: At roughly 11am tomorrow, who wants to team up and harass practice with some players in free battle? Smile

I dont mind If I wake up early.. You havent met my notorious SBS AC.. Everyone should meet him! Ive got a list!
I'll be gone this weekend. Please take care of things. Smile
FINALLY got me some internet, and I'm set up on Live... still no one on the XBox version, or are there other lurkers like myself?
Hi guys, i'll be buying armored core 5 NA later on, is the community there much better than R3? Can somebody tell me the current condition of R1? Smile
girls forming a circle around two sets of boobs
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Well we're all playing R1. It's taken a hit recently, with the release of Diablo 3 and Dragon's Dogma. But you'll still find people to play with if you have the right guys on your PSN list.
(05-28-2012, 11:30 AM)NiX Wrote: Well we're all playing R1. It's taken a hit recently, with the release of Diablo 3 and Dragon's Dogma. But you'll still find people to play with if you have the right guys on your PSN list.

If you estimate it, how many people are online usually?
The RR team? Maybe just 3 or 4 guys at a time nowadays. But you can still interact outside your team through free battle.
(05-28-2012, 12:02 PM)NiX Wrote: The RR team? Maybe just 3 or 4 guys at a time nowadays. But you can still interact outside your team through free battle.

So there are still a lot of people playing in free battle?
There are enough. But note that our prime time here is downtime in the US. If you really want a lot of people to play with, you'll have to play during our mornings. But at least you'll still have the option of playing on R3.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACV (XBox 360) Assembly The Mike 5 7,483 03-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Last Post: The Mike
  Online/XLink Kai/Adhoc Party Meet-ups cabs 60 8,029 02-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Grim