Current time: 05-17-2024, 01:27 PM
ACV Online Assembly
Talk about ACV online stuff
Yeah, ill be playing in SEA at night and NA in the morning hahaha.
wtf guys. No ones online anymore. All I see is Nix and Hell heart.

By the way, sir rick. I request we change the enlist method. I was gonna jump to RR2 but I can't jump back to RR1 because I'll need approval from several people first. Thing is..... Only three people are online most of the time!
Ohhh! Someone make a meme from this! "ACV gets patch, no one goes back online" XD
Fuunyaah~
whos available for saturday night? lets play some games.
Yeah but before that, someone tell rick to change the enlistment method to password in RR1. Screening is annoying, there's barely enough people to make an approval for me to get in
I have leadership again, but I've been pretty busy. I'll quickly hop back in to change it later.
Don't just drop by, come play with us! Come on guys, get ur ass up in gear and practice .___.
and it seems like the world map is very active and theres a lot of news of changing territories atm.
There's also a group called alqaede that despises Amex. Wonder what's the story behind it
OK, my dear brother Mark and me have decided that we should have ACV saturday nights. This is for us to meet up and do mock, invade/conquest and etc.. It can be friday night, saturday and sunday.

i want to play some designs and make things happen, including supporting the activity on ACV.
(06-27-2012, 10:32 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: There's also a group called alqaede that despises Amex. Wonder what's the story behind it

No one mentioned to you guys anything? o.o
YouTube Channel: ArmoredCoreNetwork

Twitter
I believe someone did but I was too high at the time to understand anything =)
I'll keep it short, we took in A-MEX believing he's loyal.
And that night, he sold off our territory to,
- DNA7 (Huge Canyon)
- Fritos (AF)
- Ninebreakers (our homeland, MF)

These teams knew this was going to happen, their people we can't trust anymore.

At current, we are burning a large count as quickly as possible to regain all positions as of yesterday beforehand.
YouTube Channel: ArmoredCoreNetwork

Twitter
I trusted that guy but now I see that he is just like aethernet. Sad
We have taken meassures, RR 2 changed the password and Mex is no longer welcome with us, our team is safe once again.

I still believe that Mex is loyal to RR... but I don't think I can trust anymore, besides he told me several times how much he hated WR... but oh well, what's done is done.
[Image: nqnseb.jpg]
My vision is for the good of everyone. Mostly me

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACV (XBox 360) Assembly The Mike 5 7,483 03-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Last Post: The Mike
  Online/XLink Kai/Adhoc Party Meet-ups cabs 60 8,029 02-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Grim