Current time: 05-19-2024, 06:57 AM
ACV Online Assembly
Talk about ACV online stuff
as long as they're are affiliated with Ninebreakers. we cant trust them but instead, bomb the shit out of them.
Aww. Actually, I happen to think that Amex is still a nice guy. He just hates WR which led him to do shit. . I also believe he's loyal to RR, such a shame he had to be kicked out
Yeah :/ Mex is no loner in RR since we're trying to maintain a neutral standpoint... I do still consider mex a good friend and I'd welcome him back with open arms. Apparently Mex only did this upon hearing rumors about W//R cheating.
What the shit, guys. Sad
Yeah.. what the shit indeed
Anyway, what's done is done and we can't do anything about it... at least RR is safe, so let's keep playing guys.
[Image: nqnseb.jpg]
My vision is for the good of everyone. Mostly me
(06-28-2012, 12:04 AM)atdsutm Wrote: OK, my dear brother Mark and me have decided that we should have ACV saturday nights. This is for us to meet up and do mock, invade/conquest and etc.. It can be friday night, saturday and sunday.

i want to play some designs and make things happen, including supporting the activity on ACV.

just bumping this if anyone is game?
bump.

Anyway, I'm online everyday around 4 hours a day. Nix, have you changed the enlistment method yet?
Sorry, I haven't been able to get on PSN. I'll pass leadership to you when I do. I'm pretty swamped right now. Sad
-____- I wish you guys would have more free time soon, it's a little bit boring nowadays
hahahaha i wanna play with you guys tooo
(06-28-2012, 06:47 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: -____- I wish you guys would have more free time soon, it's a little bit boring nowadays

that is why lets do a weekend casual online meet-up.

ill be online at around 9 up to 12 in saturday and probably most of the day sunday.
I'm game for the weekend meet too! game.
Let's do AC fridays too. Friday's like the best day to play online for me cause I'm sorta busy during saturdays. On saturdays, I do karate and aikido til 9 30 then friends go crashing in by then so it's kinda hard to play when there are people watching you and commenting on your every move
so it will be

Dear Brother
atdsutm
R.Leonhardt
Nix (tentative)
Jiro? (who the fuck is Jiro at the facebook)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACV (XBox 360) Assembly The Mike 5 7,485 03-23-2012, 12:38 PM
Last Post: The Mike
  Online/XLink Kai/Adhoc Party Meet-ups cabs 60 8,043 02-27-2010, 11:52 AM
Last Post: Grim