Current time: 05-20-2024, 07:17 PM
Buko Joe
There's one in ACO ust look for the pick...

There's another combo though, Karasawa + that bazooka with the same attack power...
'Signatures are overrated.'
This AC can be described with the word "Sneaky". The mines remind me of one of those old cartoon gags where some guy drops marbles (or coconuts in this case) to hinder the bad guy from chasing the hero.

I suggest the 81G (or affectionately called the BIG by some people) instead of the zook, think of them as exploding flaming coconuts instead Smile), another might be the B2, but that depends entirely up to you since I'm a bit iffy on the B2 because of the loss in accuracy due to its poorer shot velocity.
I second the motion to use the 81G. (not that the B3 doesn't work for this design)

And with Penguin Deus' win in that ACO tourney, we know that the 81G (with OB) really is a top-tier weapon. Big grin
The BIG sounds like a good idea, but if I'm going that way I'm not being too original, hehe Tongue

It does work though. If I'm equipping it on this thing the following would be the changes:

F73H -> Volute
Gar -> RM
Nymphe -> 69M
right 69H -> none
For the kicks: I've been using the BIG for quite a while now, and, yes, it's effective, if it hits. It has an average tracking, and a rather slow MV for a nade. But if used properly (and if the aim doesn't go off the mark for no apparent reason), it works well. Also, it's a fun thing to use since it's one of two ways of doing a classic taco for a biped. Tongue
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buko Joe, revisited. Grim 8 7,893 03-24-2008, 07:24 AM
Last Post: Grim