Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:27 PM
AC5 Free-battle mode types
Modes to make free-battle more interesting.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
I remember watching videos of japanese players(acfa) where there's several stationary tanks sitting on top of a building trying to shoot down a high speed biped
Then we'd need signal flares.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Legion Pulse, No recon, piledrivers, and flash rockets
Battle Royal or Team battle
how about a godzilla mode for ac5

1 HRJ vs 4 junk Acs
I like the tower defense kinda thing. Another idea I had was something kinda like football or whatever. You have a full team (5v5), 3 mid or heavy bipeds and one lightweight. Each time starts at their respective spawn points. The object of the game is to get the lightweight to the other side. The operators will be the two referees and will have to be trustworthy enough to not lie. Or we can do it in Battle Royale and have 4v4, and have one side be blue and the other be red.

Only kicking and physical blades are allowed. Dunno about recons or UAVs.

I wanted to call it AC Blitz.

I also wanted to do something like IGPX, and have races with like...physical blades or something. There's not really a finish point or anything, their just has to be one AC left on the track and that AC will be the winner.
[Image: image.php?u=12194&type=sigpic&dateline=1306183803]
Whee~ PSN:Suri_Mano or tsurikami
Already came up with races. First one to blow up outside the map wins.
we should really start setting dates already so we can go test some of the stuff we suggest.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

It was an idea I got a while back. Aisuke and I even did it before with our old team. And why do a straight line race? We meant one with laps and all that. But I guess that works, too.
[Image: image.php?u=12194&type=sigpic&dateline=1306183803]
Whee~ PSN:Suri_Mano or tsurikami
Can't find the game type idea thread so here I go...

ACV needs a zombie survival game type. 4 AC players solely relying on the operator for positions of groups of enemies/zombies. Take whatever equipment you need. Kills earn money to build and upgrade fortifications, defenses, and stuff. Overed Weapons will spawn in the field (mostly legion pulse) once in a while. And enemies will attack in waves only growing in numbers and stronger types.

Every 10 waves there will be a boss wave (Depending on map, I'm thinking AF so Exusia and LLL and probably Raijin). After successful boss wave players will be able to resupply, revive, and swap out weapons for 3 minutes. There will also be a 15 second break in between waves and a clear warning for the boss wave.

Clearing a certain amount of waves will reward exclusive titles for teams, trophies (why not?), random stronger performance weapons, and the ability to upload images as emblems from your hard drive after clearing wave 100 on every map. ( Yeah good luck with that).

Feel free to comment and add any ideas to this. I really love this kind of game type.

Edit: Who ever moved this thanks.