Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:55 PM
ACV Tips and Q&A
That really long skidding/sliding on the ground is just QB/HB while the boosters are turned off. You slide a much longer distance compared to when booster mode is on.

Nice vid tho, I didn't know you could activate charge attack instantly by double tapping and holding the HB button instead of just holding the HB button like I usually do. This really opens up a lot of CQ applications.
A lot of great vids in that channel as well. Thanks for posting!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/984945-ar...v/62554321

Dude tested effects of firing stability and attitude control on ROF. Good stuff.

Basically says that arm firing stability has the biggest effect on reload for all weapon types. Head and leg stability only have a slight effect, with no effect at all for TE weaponry.
Ang dami na ninyong alam. Hoy tama na yan! LOL
been loitering the free and mercenary areas of the game and from my experience I die a humiliating death when faced with ecm totting enemies, other than ac builds (I already get the jist of what parts needs to be swapped around ... I think) what tactics go best against this?

one guy I fought when I tried ranked spammed gen buster ecms on me then when I was unable to move wailed at me with machinegun fire.

when I try ranked matches I almost always fail XD
but I do decently on the free team battles.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

best way is to keep distance against them. and have weapons that can fair from medium to long range.
This might be a noob question, but how do you send money to other members? Or can you even do that? Coz I heard someone say he needs some money then the other guy ask how much coz he'll send some. It was on free battle btw.
No worries. Team menu -> Member list -> Select member -> Send parts/money
Vid we've all been waiting for.

[vid]AWd0AlaeSGU[/vid]

Perfect Hi Boost Demo. Thanks to Godlyperfection, as always.
I got it but the question is can I do it LOL

Would it be easier if you seperate the Rider kick and high boost?
You can't do that. I tried
Lol, yeah you can, I apparently do it more times than I thought. You have to hold it down a bit, and let go. Sometimes I can do it successively, sometimes it takes a lot more before it happens again, but that shockwave thing does happen.

For comparison, taken with my almighty webcam XD

[Image: 928236-3XLMEIR.jpg]

[Image: 928239-NJELNHS.jpg]

It might be hard to see, but in the first picture there are little white lines emanating from a center point, which was the position of the AC before the boost. You might also notice that in the first picture the AC gets propelled much further to the right of the screen compared to the second picture.

Was using a really lightweight AC here, but it happens as well to my Bloody Unicorn variants (midweight Biped and my main Heavy biped) as well as my Tank builds

Hope this helped o3o
zefyr I believe what their talking about is to remove the boost kick action altogether not about the perfect high boost ( can we call it P.H.B. for short from now on Im to lazy to type the whole thing XD)

Clonezero is right. I tried separating the boost charge and hi boost buttons before, but the game wouldnt allow it. For the P-hi boost,i learned to use it about a week ago by accident.
I ate something sticky which causes my fingers to stick to the buton I press for a third of a second. It's surprisingly easy,kinda disapointing. In For answer, 2nd staging was a lot harder to do in actual combat but also made more sense to use due to the distance more than twice the normal QB