Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:08 PM
AC Terms
2 of my PLOW AC's came from 1 non PLOW. I broke it in half and built two PLOW AC's to make them seem more efficient when it comes to missions (AC Hunt/Tactical Recovery)...

I could re-build, but piloting it would need a lot of training... guess I'll have to buy a 2nd controller. Again.

and by far, my skills are only as good as the VR AC TEST's AC...

its not about self pity, its just I've never played anyone who took AC seriously before (most of my friends who played AC always played for fun and they wanted to use H+ so I got used to it...)
<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><b><i>"Nan kuru nai sa..."</i></b></span>
I used to play H+ and OP-I a lot and I'm doing pretty well now Tongue
I used to only act as a decoy for when my other friends and I play 2 on 2 (back then we used iLink).

I'd go in damaging both of them as much as I can or only until I can last up to 10% AP. Then Sen comes in for the kill. Hmm Meh... I need years more of practice before excelling w/o H+.

Or I'd act as back-up.

I just really hate kneeling just so I can fire a cannon. <_<
<span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><b><i>"Nan kuru nai sa..."</i></b></span>
Quote:I need years more of practice before excelling w/o H+
Lol you don't have to worry about that. Probably around a week or more you'll be able to know what to do.

PLUS/PLOW/etc breaks the purpose of AC's customization. So if you can fight in a + AC, you can still fair and square, all you need is a good design that blends well in your style of combat. Tongue

Quote:(most of my friends who played AC always played for fun and they wanted to use H+ so I got used to it...)
Yep, there's a difference between someone using + simply for fun and someone using + to win.
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+August 03, 2007 11:42 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Goatling @ August 03, 2007 11:42 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->
Quote:I need years more of practice before excelling w/o H+
Lol you don't have to worry about that. Probably around a week or more you'll be able to know what to do.

PLUS/PLOW/etc breaks the purpose of AC's customization. So if you can fight in a + AC, you can still fair and square, all you need is a good design that blends well in your style of combat. Tongue

Quote:(most of my friends who played AC always played for fun and they wanted to use H+ so I got used to it...)
Yep, there's a difference between someone using + simply for fun and someone using + to win.[/quote:11fb99c14c]
I guess I'll have to test it out more.

"Learning everything, is better than starting with something...".

If I'm ever going to be better, I'm gonna have to work on my AC's Energy, ways of evading (I'm chicken feed for DeFAC's), keeping Lock, tuning, and turning.

There are alot more but I don't know how to describe them...
<!--QuoteBegin-Kai Garuda+August 03, 2007 12:39 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Kai Garuda @ August 03, 2007 12:39 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I just really hate kneeling just so I can fire a cannon. <_< [/quote:a547b6d231]
Back Cannons -namely, the legendary G.Launcher- is usually just there for cool looks when equipped on mid weights.

If you want monstrous attack power, use a hanger core AC with guns for hangers and a plasma rifle on the right hand an a machinegun or rifle on the other.

Not as cool looking, but it serves the same purpose.

Quote:Meh... I need years more of practice before excelling w/o H+.
Why wait a year when you can make it in less than a month?
Switch to addict mode and play with AI -I recommend 2 servals for slow painful punishment... Yum.-
'Signatures are overrated.'
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+August 04, 2007 06:32 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ August 04, 2007 06:32 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Back Cannons -namely, the legendary G.Launcher- is usually just there for cool looks when equipped on mid weights.

If you want monstrous attack power, use a hanger core AC with guns for hangers and a plasma rifle on the right hand an a machinegun or rifle on the other.

[/quote:c2ce0e29ea]
Looks aren't what I'm after.

The second I kneel when I fire, creates a large opening in my defense, my AP, will potentially be reduced to about 20% by the time I move out of enemy lock-on.

<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+August 04, 2007 06:32 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ August 04, 2007 06:32 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Why wait a year when you can make it in less than a month?
Switch to addict mode and play with AI -I recommend 2 servals for slow painful punishment... Yum.-[/quote:c2ce0e29ea]
My lens is broken, I have to get it replaced and I don't know any decent places where to replace it at that doesn't cost large amount of money. That's why I can't go addict mode which is why I'm like an AC addict goin' on withdrawal here...
one of the most used methods is the back cannon-OB.

you find a spot out of enemy fire, wait maybe half a second, fire the OB, and then fire the cannon once you get a lock, flying away using the OB before getting hit, or taking too much damage.
ಠ_ಠ
<!--QuoteBegin-Kai Garuda+August 04, 2007 07:05 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Kai Garuda @ August 04, 2007 07:05 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Serene+August 04, 2007 06:32 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ August 04, 2007 06:32 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Back Cannons -namely, the legendary G.Launcher- is usually just there for cool looks when equipped on mid weights.

[/quote:7d34413698]
Looks aren't what I'm after.

The second I kneel when I fire, creates a large opening in my defense, my AP, will potentially be reduced to about 20% by the time I move out of enemy lock-on.
[/quote:7d34413698]

Understood.
Thinking about it, Back cannons do have higher firepower compared to the arm mounted ones.

Why not try tanks next time.

Quote:<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+August 04, 2007 06:32 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ August 04, 2007 06:32 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Why wait a year when you can make it in less than a month?
Switch to addict mode and play with AI -I recommend 2 servals for slow painful punishment... Yum.-
My lens is broken, I have to get it replaced and I don't know any decent places where to replace it at that doesn't cost large amount of money. That's why I can't go addict mode which is why I'm like an AC addict goin' on withdrawal here... [/quote:7d34413698]

I see...

An addict beginning to withdraw from his addiction.
Happy Wear Rubber Bands and flick them on you wrists whenever you think of AC.
Happy The pain will help you forget.
LOL Just Kidding.

Sounds difficult.

Where do you live BTW?
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+August 06, 2007 08:37 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ August 06, 2007 08:37 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Why not try tanks next time.[/quote:0ed4d9e68e]

I'm slow enough using a mid-weight non PLOW AC, trying tank legs would be suicide for me... Ermm

I live here at Pasay City, border of Pasay to be exact (just a few more steps and I'll be on Makati Soil... haha sounds like I'm runnin' for mexico or sumthn).

Warren says I'm on location w/ Azuma-Blade was it?

btw, where'd you get that idea about the rubber band? LOL sounds like sumthn they used to make the other operatives do back at a camp where I used to work.

<!--QuoteBegin-Kai Garuda+August 06, 2007 10:56 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Kai Garuda @ August 06, 2007 10:56 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Serene+August 06, 2007 08:37 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ August 06, 2007 08:37 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Why not try tanks next time.[/quote:a20c4efde5]

I'm slow enough using a mid-weight non PLOW AC, trying tank legs would be suicide for me... Ermm

I live here at Pasay City, border of Pasay to be exact (just a few more steps and I'll be on Makati Soil... haha sounds like I'm runnin' for mexico or sumthn).

Warren says I'm on location w/ Azuma-Blade was it?

btw, where'd you get that idea about the rubber band? LOL sounds like sumthn they used to make the other operatives do back at a camp where I used to work. [/quote:a20c4efde5]
Hmm...
Somewhere close to Azuma's...
Nice.

About the rubber bands:
Complete Savages.
The episode about smoking.

The show rocks, too bad it only lasted for a season.

Also, I'm trying new thins on tanks.
Mostly focuses on making them react faster, yet still in vain.
Ouch.
yeah... never really seen Azuma-Blade in person though. LOL

Complete Savages Huh ? The Sitcom Huh ? heard it only had about 18 episodes?
19 actually.
Anyways.
Might as well get back to the topic.

I'm working on a 3rd revision on the AC Chess Analysis.
I'll post here when I'm done with it.
Yeah, I'm actually interested on studying those terms cause I'm having trouble finding which one applies to me accurately.

Somheting from yesterday's "Tourney": LOL

Crap Core - OMG It's a walking trash bag~! Ow...
I really can't find a suitable definition for this one as it is self-explanatory. An AC such as this makes one say Wholy Shit!

Used in a sentence:

"WHOLY SHIT!! IT'S &^%@#^@#'S CRAPPY CRAP CORE~!!"