ELF2

Ops: Amino, ES, SS, LA, L+, CODON, PRIMER

Color:
BASE: R:200, G&B:45
AID: RGB:140
OPTIONAL: RGB:85
DETAIL: R:75; G:125; B:185
JOINT: RGB:100

This AC is based on Gunbike, an old PSOne Japanese game (and NiX told me the game was based on a manga).

[Image: gunbike.jpg]

Considering it's a themed AC, it actually fares quite well in battle.

[Image: gameover.jpg]

FTW!! (Note: This is the gameover message of the game)
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Grabe, ang kulit ng game na yan ah. XD

And what's even better is that even if this AC is themed, it still manages to be competitive. You said it right, it fares quite well in battle.

BIG is an awesome weapon. It's like the GL, but able to be fired in mid-air without the use of tank legs. Yum. Big grin

Them legs are also among the top light legs: good stability and great defense. Only thing against them is their horrible drain, but even then it's not on the level of the M2.

The Satyros' flight path forces opponents to be preoccupied with them, leaving them vulnerable to HP and BIG shots here and there.

I suppose the only thing I could say that this thing needs is some more acceleration, care of B81 or Gull? There's no OB so heat shouldn't be a problem.

On a final note, gayang-gaya mo yung robot sa cover. XD
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+Nov 17 2006, 11:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Grimlok @ Nov 17 2006, 11:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Grabe, ang kulit ng game na yan ah. XD

And what's even better is that even if this AC is themed, it still manages to be competitive. You said it right, it fares quite well in battle.

I suppose the only thing I could say that this thing needs is some more acceleration, care of B81 or Gull? There's no OB so heat shouldn't be a problem.

On a final note, gayang-gaya mo yung robot sa cover. XD [/quote:b6fa3d2814]
Panalo talaga yun game over message na yun. Hanggang ngayon, ginagamit ko pa yan bilang substitute para sa "GG". LOL!

Yeap, I've been using this quite frequently, like a current favorite, against NiX. It's fun to use.

I'm actually fine with the VULTURE2's acceleration. IIRC, it has higher acceleration than B81 and GULL, doesn't? What I lack is max speed because I need it to be able to get into a good position to use the BIG. NiX originally suggested UL2, but it'll stray from the theme already. Hindi naman pwede TP. LOL!

And, yeah, matagal ko nang pangarap makagawa ng themed AC na gumagana, kaya kinopya ko na talaga yun cover Gunbike. LOL!
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Heheh yeah this is also a fun AC to fight against.

Speed Power Gunbike was one of my favorite games for the PS1.

Here's a video of the gameplay of Gunbike for those that aren't familiar with it --> <a href='http://youtube.com/watch?v=N3yBjvKRlBE' target='_blank'>http://youtube.com/watch?v=N3yBjvKRlBE</a>