Current time: 05-31-2024, 07:19 PM
PH Weather Watch 2012
we could also consider this thread as weather/calamity watch thread.
Really, really schizophrenic weather we've been having for the past couple of days. It's sunny one moment, then the skies cloud over, then the wind comes followed by driving rain. Other times, it's sunny and windy at the same time and even sunny with slight rain.

A good example is right now. The sun was out when i started typing this post. Now, i'm seeing wind and rain outside my window. Wtf
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
[Image: 306716_10150950001915168_2055810432_n.jpg]

Courtesy of the Manila Bay flooding, and ourselves.
As much as I want to say 'I don't throw my trash anywhere' I still use plastic.

Now you guys know what's in that beer you tried last time.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Takte. Yan ang nakakahiya na makita ng mga dayuhan. Facepalm
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Dibale na isipin nila. Kung ano man isipin nila, it's not like it's not true. Funny that in a way, what happened is quite vindicating.
(08-02-2012, 05:13 PM)Fox Wrote: Takte. Yan ang nakakahiya na makita ng mga dayuhan. Facepalm

Look all they want. It's not like they don't have similar problems.
(08-02-2012, 05:21 PM)NiX Wrote: Dibale na isipin nila. Kung ano man isipin nila, it's not like it's not true. Funny that in a way, what happened is quite vindicating.

Agreed. This better serve as a wake-up call for the population in general. Glare

(08-02-2012, 05:23 PM)Serene Wrote:
(08-02-2012, 05:13 PM)Fox Wrote: Takte. Yan ang nakakahiya na makita ng mga dayuhan. Facepalm

Well, kind of. No country is perfectly clean but we probably have it way worse than others. Ermm
(08-02-2012, 05:29 PM)Fox Wrote: Well, kind of. No country is perfectly clean but we probably have it way worse than others. Ermm

Worse, not worse, it doesn't matter. Problems are problems and unfortunately, we humans contribute to a lot of it.

Kahit sabihin na naglilinis sila, hangga't may walang disiplina kung magtapon, wala din.
(08-02-2012, 05:23 PM)Serene Wrote:

Even with other countries having similar problems, that doesnt give anyone the right to just fuck up and throw trash anywhere. its being responsible for your own (in this case, literal) trash. Sorry Serene, but I disagree with that line of yours since it kinda sounds like "eh but they do it/have those problems as well" finger-pointing. :peace:

Japan and SG to be fair are doing a pretty okay job of controlling garbage levels. yes, there still is garbage here and there, but nothing really alarming.
No offense taken.
So, new storm's apparently bigger than our country.

[Image: 405187_4429826982420_1679393915_n.jpg]

Well this'll be fun.
(08-02-2012, 06:26 PM)Zefyr Wrote: Well this'll be fun.

Ah Crap.

THAT is not my idea of fun.

Ondoy wasn't either. Gusto ko yung makakaligo ako ng maayos, hindi yung tatangayin ako. At yung kung may tatangayin, gusto ko ako lang.

I would like to ask for the source on this one.
http://www.pagasa.dost.gov.ph/

Well it's on their website, caught on the satellite imagery.

Of course by fun I meant it sarcastically, trying to lighten the mood a little bit. I dunno if a storm this big has hit us before :/
(08-02-2012, 06:26 PM)Zefyr Wrote: Well this'll be fun.

Fun? You should get out more, son. Your idea of a good time seems pretty perverse.

Really, fun? Tell that to the people who lost loved ones in the last storm or to those who are still living in evacuation shelters due to it.

I don't really like it when i see people making fun of storms. Please be a bit more considerate with your comments next time, even if it was intended with levity.