Current time: 05-19-2024, 12:53 PM
Something Strange is About in the AC Universe
Discoveries, theories, and evidence abound! What could White_Rain be thinking?
You lost me there, I wasn't angry at all. It's because we are all friends here that I can comfortably say what I said. But seriously Rain, I'd advise you to stop. The thread started out nicely but ended up becoming pointless the moment you posted

(01-29-2014, 01:27 PM)White_Rain Wrote:

The series has never been that big on marketing. That explains very well why Armored Core isn't popular anywhere but Japan, the lack of marketing. Nevertheless, despite the small fanbase, there's still a fanbase, so to throw a guessing game as a marketing strategy somewhat makes sense. However, for them to state what ACTUALLY happened as a guessing game ruins the purpose of this marketing strategy, and I'm certain From isn't dumb enough to do that.

Which literally makes little to no sense, I just had to explain it to you. But do pardon if it seemed a little offensive, guess I enjoyed my explanation way too much. Opinions are opinions but don't bother posting them if you can't take criticism, facts and/or opinions that go against yours.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something Strange is About in the AC Universe - by R.Leonhardt - 01-30-2014, 02:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AC Timeline and universe question KiaYuki 9 15,316 09-26-2013, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Sirius140