Current time: 05-19-2024, 04:17 PM
Something Strange is About in the AC Universe
Discoveries, theories, and evidence abound! What could White_Rain be thinking?
I tried to be as nice as possible, not my fault it "got pointless". It's just a person attempting to debate. How that's pointless, since it achieved what it was intended to do - debate -, is hard to comprehend, but then again that's just arguing particularity in wording, and that's about as effective as a pissing contest.

Though I WILL note:
You made the theory that From tried a marketing strategy with the casing, and stated that From was trying to make an effort, but then you tell me that it's the publisher that makes the casing internationally, and we've been talking about the international casing since the very start of the thread. So you say From's involved, then not involved, in the international casing process, or at least that's what's registered in my mind. A bit of a contradiction, that is, but then again, that's about as effective as a pissing contest to argue over a contradiction when it doesn't really even matter.

And who's to say I CAN'T take facts/opinions/criticism that goes against what I'm saying? That there is a false accusation. I'm almost completely certain nothing said here implies that. Merely, I was doing what many people would do - debate. It's not that I CAN'T TAKE anything that contradicts my theories, it's that I LIKE TO CONTEST anything that contradicts my theories, to see if it really does make more sense or if it can be countered by anything else I can say. That's a normal debate. I've been in plenty. And don't think it's some sort of arrogance driving it; I just like debating. It's fun to see people match or exceed my wit. Considering I'm allegedly above people my age in intelligence capacity, it's fun to see if it's true. But if you really do recommend I stop, then I might as well, though I have no exact clue why I should. I don't see what I'm doing wrong, but if you insist, I have no choice unless I wish to make an impudent ass of myself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Something Strange is About in the AC Universe - by White_Rain - 01-30-2014, 05:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AC Timeline and universe question KiaYuki 9 15,318 09-26-2013, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Sirius140