Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:49 PM
Fists
OK Just to keep this simple...
How would it be if AC got a new weapon-fists? How would it be like?
Will you try it? What rules/physics do you want to implement on it?You want grab moves with that?XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Then we'd get AC's duking it out ala Street Fighter or something.

That would be cool though. It would be like that scene in Macross Plus where the Alpha and Omega Veritechs dropped their weapons and began slugging each other.

I'd pay good money to see that in AC4, Hah!
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Dec 21 2006, 03:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Dec 21 2006, 03:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Then we'd get AC's duking it out ala Street Fighter or something. [/quote:5ed1f70875]
Took the words right outta' my mouth man. Big grin

Would be cool, but then it'd be too un-AC.
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Dec 21 2006, 03:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Dec 21 2006, 03:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Then we'd get AC's duking it out ala Street Fighter or something.

That would be cool though. It would be like that scene in Macross Plus where the Alpha and Omega Veritechs dropped their weapons and began slugging each other.

I'd pay good money to see that in AC4, Hah! [/quote:a92252ed0f]
But if that were the case, we'd need pin-point barriers for ACs. Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+Dec 21 2006, 06:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NiX @ Dec 21 2006, 06:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Dec 21 2006, 03:06 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Dec 21 2006, 03:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Then we'd get AC's duking it out ala Street Fighter or something.

I'd pay good money to see that in AC4, Hah! [/quote:2d3e75e863]
But if that were the case, we'd need pin-point barriers for ACs. Tongue [/quote:2d3e75e863]
And the next thing you know, we'll have boxing matches. In Armored Core. Tongue
Iiiiiiiinnn the red corner, wearing white armor with gray and black trim, weighing fifty-five tons, representing Vertex......Jaaaaaack-Oooooooo.

Iiiiiiiiiinn the blue corner, wearing blue armor with white trim, weighing forty-three tons, representing the Alliance Tactical Unit.......Eeeeeeevaaaaangeeeeeellllll.

Wacko

Perish the thought.

Umm, Grimlok, the pin-point barrier system is a defensive energy-shield used by the SDF-1 in Robotech/Macross. Funny though, that is was also used as an offensive weapon when Lisa Hayes proposed that the defensive energy be concentrated into a singel barrier strong enough to be used to protect the bow of the Daedalus carrier when it was used to ram a Zentraedi ship in episode 5.

I know, i know, off-topic na naman.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
hand to hand combat would do more damage to an ac, theyre just tanks or helicopters with limbs.
Unfortunately, ac hands are only designed to close and designed to grip...
They don't have knuckle reinforcements to absorb the shock at all...
Isang suntok nga lang yata durog na yareng mga dalire~

That's why punches are simulated through parrying blades and laser blades in tanks and quads...

I wish they put reinforcement parts in the later games...
'Signatures are overrated.'
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+Dec 22 2006, 05:34 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serene @ Dec 22 2006, 05:34 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I wish they put reinforcement parts in the later games... [/quote:f7267fb426]
Brass knuckles. Yum. Tongue

I swear, AC could take a cue from Front Mission sometimes. The team-based gameplay, the strategy underlying the system...
Wonder if you can steal enemy weapons if you're out'a ammo....
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Wonder if you can club an enemy with your weapon when YOU'RE out of ammo.....

Or target the cockpit of your enemy to finish them off quickly.....

Or target their weapons and leave them defenseless.....

<---Psycho-mode on....
Ike Fox, Ike~!

PAYAG PAYAG PAYAG~!
'Signatures are overrated.'
More ideas to come since i've been feeling kinda twisted since yesterday's block attack.

What i'd really like would be the ability to grab some of the human soldiers running around. You could either crush them in your hands or see how far a thrown human can fly.....

Or the ability to get in close, place your laser blades beam emitter in front of the enemy's cockpit. Then you trigger the LB and barrbecue the guy inside.

More to come.
<!--QuoteBegin-Fox+Dec 23 2006, 08:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox @ Dec 23 2006, 08:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> What i'd really like would be the ability to grab some of the human soldiers running around. You could either crush them in your hands or see how far a thrown human can fly..... [/quote:eb6de4dd8d]
Wheee! Human throwing contests!

This is getting further and further away from being AC. Smile)
baka mag ala wrestling ang AC imagine nyo AC nag Batista Bomb that would be fun lol LOL