Current time: 05-20-2024, 07:25 AM
AC4
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+June 10, 2007 06:41 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ June 10, 2007 06:41 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Sniper Cannons [/quote:2bf8e67b0b]
Good God. I want this game, now.
I can't get in the PSN,it sez DNS error. But my internet connection is fine. BTW,you have a PS3 already Lordlepper??
<!--QuoteBegin-R.Leonhardt+June 10, 2007 12:55 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (R.Leonhardt @ June 10, 2007 12:55 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I can't get in the PSN,it sez DNS error. But my internet connection is fine. [/quote:541f730241]
<a href='http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psnetwork&thread.id=22245' target='_blank'>Solution?</a>

Or it could be that PSN is really down, like you said. Seems not to be the case though, as I haven't heard talk around of it being that way.
Well, I plan on finishing the game's single player campaign before going online anyway. I don't have the PS3, my uncle does and he lives near by, plus AC4 is his ONLY game for the PS3 Smile). Also, I don;t know what his PSN ID is, all I know is that I'm playing reg 1.4 as of yesterday Tongue.

Other things I remember: Flares are the new decoys, but I think they run out a little too fast.

I still don't know what the booster stats mean, nor do I grasp the idea of tuning, PA defense, stabilizers, FCS functions, and a lot of other things in the game.

Weapons have weird locking abilities now. I sometimes I get a lock-on on missiles in single player, does that mean that you can shoot missiles down now?

Playing AC4 is different from older AC games, so it is quite possible to end up not knowing how to play LR after getting addicted to AC4 for a while. However, AC4 opens up a new avenue for different weapon combinations and tactics, as back mounted guns can be used in conjunction with back mounted missiles at the same time (Read: Stun then follow up with huge missile volley).
my point exactly.I lost certain skills on the past few games.
Ask your uncle's PSN id so I can neat him up online lol.
Chances are he won't be playing. He's in it for the blue-ray player. So if ever I do get his PSN ID and you see it online, chances are its me playing Tongue. Though I don't think it'll be possible since A: His connection is not that fast. B: I don't even know how to setup the system or whatever (gimmie some time to figure it out though).

BTW, can you gimmie a low-down on the different boosters in the game? I can't understand which one is good for what. :/
In my opinion,POLARIS is the most useful booster in terms of efficiency,ALIYAH-M is the best on the ground,VIRTUE is for blades and JUDITH is for flying. happy hunting though
and yes. a mg spewing lightwight is practically immune to millisles, as youll more than likely shoot them all down.

and if you do sa as they are firing, the missileboat can take a pretty chunk of damange...

thats why in ranked matches where i had missiles, i would use them a lot when i was almost dead... if your missles are shot down, and they kill you, noone gets the kill on you and you lose less points XD anyuway that was 360 for you... the reset rankings champ...
Yeah!! I'm back!!

boss Grim , thank so much for that info on openDNS Big grin

Lordlepper, care a game? you know, you could create another user as your own
I made a PSN account, its "Lord_Leperman" dunno how to setup matches or join them though.
I sent an invite to you,approve it please Big grin
I'm getting wonky connections when I join R.Leonhardt's invites. I did able to fight against a couple of people I've never met though. Fun, but the human interaction seems lacking.

I'll try to connect again tomorrow.
I got to play AC4 at DT's house for a little while ... and now Im regretting it ... I WANT TO PLAY!!!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+June 18, 2007 01:01 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ June 18, 2007 01:01 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I'm getting wonky connections when I join R.Leonhardt's invites. I did able to fight against a couple of people I've never met though. Fun, but the human interaction seems lacking.

I'll try to connect again tomorrow. [/quote:ed6fdbdc19]
We can all say that it's the main problem with going online.
Added that you can slam your opponent's PS3 at his face if ever a sore loser.

DT, is there ever a way you can post your VF here?
Kahit parts lang?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Fought with the champ, he failed to beat me but I must say, of all my enemies, no one was skilled enough to use those grenades efficiently and was able to bring my Ap down to 20k and below, he even managed to beat my Arbitrez twice! Shock In other words,he's good