Current time: 05-16-2024, 05:40 AM
[OLD] Skins skins skins!
hehehe dark ages! the smileys seem fine.
Goatling Wrote:This looks good, pero may onting prob pa yata sa ibang smileys. Anyway, ok na 'to di na ko masisilaw pag bagong gising.
Yeah, that's exactly what I asked help for in <a href='http://ravenrepublic-forums.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=515&view=findpost&p=7215971' target='_blank'>this post</a>. I guess I'll start on those smileys sometime later.
jonevangelist Wrote:hehehe dark ages! the smileys seem fine.
Yey puro positive ang reviews so far. Haha.
master mix, I love the new skin Happy

Just one thing:

[Image: p40915.gif]

Can the icon above be brightened a little bit more? As it is, it's kinda difficult to tell which forums have new posts in them. Tongue hehe sorry
NiX Wrote:master mix, I love the new skin Happy

Just one thing:

[Image: p40915.gif]

Can the icon above be brightened a little bit more? As it is, it's kinda difficult to tell which forums have new posts in them. Tongue hehe sorry
Thanks dude. Big grin

No problem on that, I'll just raise up the gamma of the image more.

EDIT: That's done.

Some more image problems though: some of the icons, like the message ones for example. Please be patient while I look for replacements.

Oh yeah... do you guys want this to be the permanent skin? Or should we have like a yearly skin change?
Yay thanks!

The skin is good for now, but let's not call it "permanent."

I guess we can change when something obviously better comes up. Happy
NiX Wrote:I guess we can change when something obviously better comes up. Happy
Like <a href='http://beta.zetaboards.com/test/index/' target='_blank'>this</a>? Tongue

It's the new (beta) version of InvisionFree. They finally took away that 'Invision' name, which was confusing.

This one's got search back, finally. Haha.
Personally,I think white and blue were better,or metalic silver and slate blue Unsure
ravenflau09 Wrote:Personally,I think white and blue were better,or metalic silver and slate blue Unsure
Ah well, can't have 'em all I guess.
I like the skin. a few of the smileys have a problem of course, but other than that I like it. for some reason, I really like the quote boxes. Rofl
ಠ_ಠ
The skin is all right for me. Well, this is not permanent right? So I think there will be a cycle of great forum skins.
Me likey new skin only problem is...kakasilaw ang art...all white background XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I like this new skin, its easier on the eyes Tongue
<span style='color:yellow'>But all hidden messages can now be seen. I mean those fonts colored in white.

I guess I'll be sticking with the yellow fonts for now and the black fonts to make it a bit hidden. BTW, nakakasilaw ba etong font ko?

</span>
<span style='color:orange'>Medyo...

Try Orange...</span>
'Signatures are overrated.'
<span style='colorWhistleed'>Nah, I'll stick to red. Nakakasilaw pala color yellow. Sorry 'bout that don't shoot me.

Seriously, nakakasilaw din ba red?</span>

<span style='color:orange'>Edit:
Nevermind, I'll stick to orange.</span>