Current time: 05-16-2024, 01:47 AM
[OLD] Skins skins skins!
The black skin look as if we're from Black Swords..white and blue was a bit original and it somehow represent the forum which is clean and Calm ,and peaceful...I think Huh
ravenflau09 Wrote:The black skin look as if we're from Black Swords..white and blue was a bit original and it somehow represent the forum which is clean and Calm ,and peaceful...I think Huh
To be honest, I kind of liked the original white and blue scheme as well. Haha. But this one is also very pretty and glassy. Shades
gust ko pa rin ung dati mdyo pag ka msakit sa mata ang black eh
if you know yourself and your enemy you will never fear the results of a hundred battles if you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory you will suffer a defeat if you dont know yourself neither your enemy you will lose at every battle.<br />sun tzu, the art of war
there are a few problems due to the color but otehr than that its all good!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Guys, I'm working on a skin changer so everyone can use what they want. If the forums look weird it's because I'm bringing back the old skin and making that as the default. You can still choose to use Aphotic, of course.

The only downside to this is that hiding text by colors won't work anymore, as what is hidden on one skin won't be on another. Tongue

Hopefully it'll be finished by tonight.
Aw. I have no choice but to stay in black instead of yellow. XD
<span style="font-size:0.3em">You could always go like this.</span> Big grin
Hm, nice idea lol
Skin changer is now working, sorta. The default Invision Blue works perfectly, and the change to Aphotic goes fine for the most part, there's just some more parts missing.

Anyway, to access the skin changer, go to 'My Controls', then look below. There should be a little dropdown box there (which has a default value of Invision Blue).
Then I'll stick to the Apothic skin. Just in case if you guys are wondering why the hell am I using yellow fonts, it's because I'm using the Apothic skin. This posts won't be colored in yellow so you guys can see it. LOL
There's something wrong the Aphotic Skin. I dunno but it looks like this: Big grin

[Image: buuuuug.jpg]

Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Seems fine to me (well, except for a few screwy things).

[Image: screenshotsc9.jpg]

Try deleting your cache and cookies. And use Firefox as much as possible. Tongue
I am always using Firefox. Internet Explorer is too crappy and you might even get virus with all those bastards sending you some third party programs, lol. Anyway, nevermind. It's fixed. That bug happened earlier while I was trying to refresh everything. Tongue
Both skins now work perfectly. Now I can start adding more! Yey for more work! Lol Tongue
Dude,somethings wrong with the site at Blue Shock

EDIT;nah,nevermind,I think that was just me Wacko