Current time: 05-15-2024, 06:56 PM
[OLD] Skins skins skins!
It isn't just you...
How do we select skins anyway?
'Signatures are overrated.'
Grimlok Wrote:Anyway, to access the skin changer, go to 'My Controls', then look below. There should be a little dropdown box there (which has a default value of Invision Blue).
The forums shouldn't look wrong now. If they do, clear your cache and cookies, then log in again and see.
That did it...
Thanks boss...
Topic buttons for Aphotic are now up. No more bright icons for topics, polls and whatnot.

Next project: <a href='http://z8.invisionfree.com/dumpsite/index.php' target='_blank'>Aqua Navy</a>. Big grin
Since the move to IPB 1.3.1 has been so successful, putting in new skins has also been easier.

I added a crapload of new ones, check them out.

To change your skin, go to 'My Controls', then go to 'Skin and Languages' under the Options on the left side. Then choose one.

Some quick favorites of mine include: Invision Power Board v2 (the new default), Bloodwork in Black, and BoHeGeHa - Dark Blue.

Your hidden texts are in jeopardy! Ohmy
BloodWork in Black's cool...
Dark and Bloody... Duh...

No wonder RR went offline..
And so it shall go on...

Added two more skins: Hardwired, and LiteSkin.

Hardwired you may recognize from the skin of the (still-not-up) gallery.

LiteSkin sports a funky posting setup where all our details are on the right... I swear I didn't know this before putting it in (because it kinda looks like RH's previous skin).

EDIT: The new skins aren't really 'RR-ized' Tongue for now. Until I find time to fix them, that's how they're going to be. Also, I removed some of the skins which aren't that good after all. A second look at LiteSkin found that it didn't load that quick. The original Invision Power Board skin (the very first choice on the skin dropdown) still loads the fastest.
Grim...

I got an idea, why not use our previous banners on our front page.
(the first page that has a link to the forum). Must make it more
visually pleasing since that is the first thing that visitors will see.

About the banner in the forums page,
I can make variations of the previously made banner to accomodate
the other skins (bagayan in other words).

All i need is a GO signal. Salute

PS: How do you switch skins??? Can't seem to find the controls. Huh
Ninja Ninja 
cabs Wrote:All i need is a GO signal. Salute
Go! Big grin

To switch skins, just go to 'My Controls', then 'Skin and Languages'.
There's a new skin in town... with a possibility of being our 'official' one as far as things go. It's called 'The Raven.'

It's still a work in progress, but I think it has tons of potential. Plus black + blue + violet = awesome.

If there are any people out there that know CSS and would like to help, PM me.