Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:25 PM
Gens/Rads 101
Hm...
If you want an AC with 3 energy weapons, Try G84P or G91 (I forgot which) + Ananda + Gull Though mine has a uranus (It also counts as an energy weapon), Not having it activated while using the other two (left and right arm erngy weapons) will help in maintaining energy, Just turn the uranus on if your opponent has little AP left, somewhere around 2.5k or 3k.

It was the experimental Karasawa + Shade + Uranus + Ruri AC. Which is already dismantled.
(Unfortunately, the karasawa is too heavy. So I had to change to an Orc)

Having 3 energy weapons is OK, as long as you don't use all three at the same time.
Making it as mobile as possible is also a plus. So that you don't have to rely on boost hopping too much.
'Signatures are overrated.'
I changed the design(overall) making my heavyweight AC to a middleweight AC, retaining the KRSW, Elf3, and the Nymphe, and changing the Geryon to Geryon2, also changed the Generator to G91, with the Ananda.
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
G91/G84P + GULL + ANANDA is simply too risky to use for any conventional AC. Only specialty ACs can utilize G91+GULL+ANANDA.

Try MAGNOLIA/G84P+VULTURE2+ANANDA if you need a lot of energy. REMEMBER: It's output that you want to be looking at, not condenser cap.

And I suggest that you use only two energy weapons at the most per AC. Mixing energy with shell produces the best results.
hhmm, as long I can use the KRSW, and boost hop, any good combination's??
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry