Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:02 PM
post your accomplishments
AC4 accomplishments:

-Ranked S the whole game in less than a day.
-Took out 10 of the known Originals (luck, barely)
-Won in a 4 on 1 game. Bastards won't accept they got beaten by a third world country. After the game,they all asked me where I live then got surprised how did a Filipino beat them all OR how Philippines even have a PS3 or knew AC in the first place. Germans have quite a personality <_<

Other accomplishments:

-No failures at school,but forgot to take last years's summer so I have to take it now -_-'
-tested if a cat really has 9 lives. proven wrong lol ~_~
hehe everythings nice ravenflau though

Quote:tested if a cat really has 9 lives. proven wrong lol ~_~

this made me rememebr my kuya's "experiments" but I believe you did yours with more heart than my older brother...

some accomplishments I remembered or so I think their accomplishments...

deafeted Seraph 9-Ball with slightly moderate damage from him whilst I wasn't moving its fun gazing at 9-ball wizzing around getting chased by large missiles

in MOA I got chased by a large missile and made it look like I detonated the missile with my energy machinegun ala gundam ... this isn't much but the replay was really cool IMO

whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+April 25, 2007 03:07 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (clonezero @ April 25, 2007 03:07 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> hehe everythings nice ravenflau though

Quote:tested if a cat really has 9 lives. proven wrong lol ~_~

this made me rememebr my kuya's "experiments" but I believe you did yours with more heart than my older brother...

some accomplishments I remembered or so I think their accomplishments...

deafeted Seraph 9-Ball with slightly moderate damage from him whilst I wasn't moving its fun gazing at 9-ball wizzing around getting chased by large missiles

in MOA I got chased by a large missile and made it look like I detonated the missile with my energy machinegun ala gundam ... this isn't much but the replay was really cool IMO [/quote:5ac507b4ba]
In MoA, kaya kong ibalik sayo yang large missile mo...

HAHAHAHAHA

No, really...
That was back then though...
I'm not really sure if I can still do it...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Yes. It is possible since the WM-AT moves so damn slow.
I killed Leos Klein in the last mission of AC2 with no damage on my friend's copy.

his jaw was on the floor, lol.
ಠ_ಠ
I forgot that I (finally) beat Rick in AC ... but since it was a hover type... I guess that doesn't count -___-'...It was still hard though LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
[Image: VR1-15-36.jpg]
My previous time was 19s then this kid at youtube did 17s and i wont let him beat me but i know he will.
4 top ranking ACs four against one.. me the one.. them the four..

defeated in Hardcore in 1 minute and 3 seconds
"Stand tall, shake the Heavens"

Back of case of "Xenogears"
<!--QuoteBegin-J.E_Magog+June 30, 2007 05:41 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (J.E_Magog @ June 30, 2007 05:41 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> [Image: VR1-15-36.jpg]
My previous time was 19s then this kid at youtube did 17s and i wont let him beat me but i know he will. [/quote:b07cc0ef70]
holy **** J.E. that's awesome. *goes to beat his Crow record.*

I'm gonna try for 10 secs.

oh, and Good Job to Black_Flame.
ಠ_ಠ
Some spanish kid has beaten my record. He did it in 13 seconds, but i dont trust him. Or i cant accept my defeat.
hahaha spaniard... It required little or no skill to do this.
[Image: vr1-10s-85.jpg]
I think it's possible to achieve 9s.
>_> WTF are you using?
ಠ_ಠ
Use GL, Bazooka and Selena.
Defeated all ACs in the VR and Extra Arenas using just <a href='http://www.ravenrepublic.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=907' target='_blank'>Inlacrimas</a>.

Okay, not really an achievement, just something i thought of doing when i got home from work last friday.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."