Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:58 AM
old AC musics and BG music
Anyone know where to find music and BG music from the old titles of AC??? and PS2 OSTs in general ... anyway the one I really want it LRs ending song ... I really liked that one
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

<!--QuoteBegin-clonezero+Feb 27 2007, 07:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clonezero @ Feb 27 2007, 07:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Anyone know where to find music and BG music from the old titles of AC??? and PS2 OSTs in general ... anyway&nbsp; the one I really want it LRs ending song ...&nbsp; I really liked that one [/quote:c329df3d3b]
<a href='http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UAHSPSUF' target='_blank'>Here you go!</a> Big grin

Expect more AC OSTs to come out in this thread in the future.
Blink that was fast .... well thanks ...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

You could also get all the soundtracks from <a href='http://www.armoredcoreonline.com/' target='_blank'>ACO</a>'s jukebox. They have all the soundtracks from ACMOA - AC4. I mean they got it all covered. I got all my AC3 soundtracks from them lol.

I'm not sure if you have to register so you could go to the forums to select jukebox from one of the menus above.
If anyone know where to find the opening music of AC project phantasma pls post it. Thank you
Let's dance
Kyuzo, go to ACO (Armored Core Online), then go to forums to see the Jukebox in the upper right of the screen. ACO has every AC soundtrack from AC1 soundtracks to AC4.

Edit:
They could also be downloaded. Just click the arrow beside the song to download the selected file.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AC music video showdown: Griffon VS Deemer! Griffon 1 6,390 10-03-2013, 06:48 AM
Last Post: Griffon
  My Armored Core music vids. Deemer 0 5,607 06-07-2011, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Deemer
  AC Vids and Music Breaker 9 13,715 05-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Last Post: Zeraph23