Current time: 04-26-2024, 12:22 PM
LR: Left Hand Phyton Hand Railgun
I think the Artillery (Gustav) was called railway gun... because it's a big train with a big gun, also the wheels are on the rails. Not because it's a railgun. Tongue

<a href='http://youtube.com/watch?v=nAxySDG_jjs&mode=related&search=' target='_blank'>http://youtube.com/watch?v=nAxySDG_jjs&mode=related&search=</a>
... and as such was nicknamed the "railgun" hence my whole point ... what I was talkng about the railway gun is about the initial coining of the word "railgun" and not the electro magnetically proppelled weapon...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

You mean the German train in World War 2, hmmmm, that's not a railgun, it's just a huge cannon.
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
Which is why it IS called a Railway Gun not because it uses a railgun, but because it's a vehicle that has a big gun on a railway.
Yeah, but I think one time, that it uses a huge missile like ammo, and then fired by a rail(my teory on railgun) or just refer to a certain zoid(if you know) well the Geno Saurer is like the one.

We must hurry
<!--QuoteBegin-Jack-O+May 24, 2007 04:17 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Jack-O @ May 24, 2007 04:17 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Yeah, but I think one time, that it uses a huge missile like ammo, and then fired by a rail(my teory on railgun) or just refer to a certain zoid(if you know) well the Geno Saurer is like the one. [/quote:0aa445fc85]
The GenoSaurer has a chraged particle beam gun, and two cannons at the back...
He has no railgun...
'Signatures are overrated.'
Yeah, what I mean it's charge particle beam(I thought that was a railgun) oh yeah how about the Berserk Fury's egg beater-like weapon that can be used as a close range and an extended particle weapon.

We must hurry
Maybe FROM never got it wrong. Maybe the Railguns in AC follow the same principles as the real railguns do, but they use energy projectiles instead of solid ones.
Anyway back to AC, why the Phyton has 3 guide barrel. while the Ladon's dosen't have any????????

We must hurry
I think it's simply because Fromsoft wanted to design the PYTHON like that.

Probably just for aesthetic purposes, since I don't see any reason why they would do that in terms of function.

EDIT:
Walangya ka. Mali din ako.
Anyway, for those who have AC4(swerte nyo) how's every weapon do?? is there a Railgun-like weapon, or some thing new type of weapon.

Back to the topic, well the Phyton has the simplest weapon design('cauz it dosen't have any recoil-like thinggy, the thing that eject's the bullet in solid weapon's)

We must hurry
<!--QuoteBegin-Jack-O+--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Jack-O)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->All your posts.[/quote:fb1f1de23b]
Dude, it's PYTHON, not PHYTON. x_X

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LR: Left-Hand RLA? Iguana 24 24,850 09-10-2011, 01:49 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  LR Design idea: Ever thought about 98G+left hand RLA? wanzerfreak 1 3,665 09-21-2008, 12:32 AM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  Best right and left hand weapon Zigg 4 6,446 01-30-2007, 11:42 AM
Last Post: J.E_Magog