Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:35 PM
Hybrid Weapons
Well, wla lang katulad din sa isa pang topic na ginawa ko, pero itong Hybrid Weapon ay dalawang claseng weapon, wheter its Solid+Energy weapon or En. Shotgun+Laser Rifle, well just gaining ideas from others, can u give me???
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
Hmm. We already have our own idea of combining weapons, whether EN or Solid. Anyway, here's the link for the other topic I made almost a year ago.

<a href='http://www.ravenrepublic.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=127' target='_blank'>Your Weapon Combination</a>

I hope this topic helps.
i think he's refering more to the idea of a karasawa that shoots a solid bullet, and not that topis setup combinations.
that should go <a href='http://www.ravenrepublic.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=672' target='_blank'>here</a> then.
ಠ_ಠ
Man, it's funny to see how you guys can understand us, even though we speak in Filipino. Tongue

In any case, weapons like that could be deadly, in the PS2 and PS1 games at least. The ability to have both types of damage at any point should surprise any type of defense that most people play, since it's virtually switching between energy and shell fire. However, I don't see it having the same flexibility as having two weapons, one solid and one energy-based. What if the single hybrid weapon wasn't good at all? It'd be just a waste of time equipping it. Furthermore, against the more defense oriented playing styles, it'd be just another weapon to endure and evade.

Although I can't speak for AC4 and the possible effects of these types of weapons there.

EDIT: Oh yeah. The links on this topic are right. Go there if you're intending to do what's written on them.
My logic must be pretty low. You guys don't understand Filipino while I do, yet you guys got what he really meant.
Wah?
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-HayWire+April 28, 2007 07:34 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (HayWire @ April 28, 2007 07:34 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin-->Wah?[/quote:1937cd4303]
dreddy71 does not understand Filipino language, yet he knew what Jack-O was talking about. He must be a psychologist.
Ey, I thought that no one will reply to this topic, anyway someone here said it right, meaning 2 types of weapon, became one, anyway I'm here now on Saudi, so -5 yung present tym there sa pinas. oh yeah this idea is like a let's say an RL launched from an KRSW?????? well I do not know who cannot understand this, just ask me ok?
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ultimate weapons LIGHT L.R. 2 6,169 02-14-2015, 12:14 PM
Last Post: LIGHT L.R.
  LR: Underrated Weapons Iguana 15 14,333 05-17-2007, 08:19 AM
Last Post: Serene
  The Best Weapons in LR NiX 13 11,964 12-07-2006, 02:48 PM
Last Post: wanzerfreak