Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:07 AM
Do you think.......
Well its bugging my mind since I met every Pulverizers on LR, well I think the Navis corp. created those weapons, and on the bonus mission, they know 'bout the Internecine, ey u can just say who really created them, I think there will be a story to this.
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
pulvarizers are made by Internecine. Internecine is located below Circ City(If I'm correct). Now to whom does Circ City belong? answer that and you'll know who created them.

Of course I could be wrong... Shifty
Armored Core is always like that. The events and the mysteries are often left unanswered. Fromsoftware's forces you to think a lot about it. Which most people don't realize, which is why they ALWAYS rate Armored Core's story as below average.
loved the story tho.reviewers are very annoying.
they just don't think well
yeah now AC getting low review is also a good thing at least that screens the less imaginative people from playing it and those less fortunate enough to believe the reviews ...

and we where warned of the false prophets that speaks good but means ill!!! they will lead us astray!!!!

aaaaah bangag na ako...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Reviewers usually base their own ideas on the noob-friendliness of the game.

Most reviewers don't realize (or never had enough time) how a game would be awesome once you get used to it. One example is <a href='http://www.g4tv.com/xplay/reviews/1223/Armored_Core_Last_Raven.html' target='_blank'>X PLAY</a>. I get the feeling that they are exaggerating ACLR's cons.
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+April 25, 2007 11:00 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Goatling @ April 25, 2007 11:00 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I get the feeling that they are exaggerating ACLR's cons. [/quote:81f24f9fc6]
X-Play always exaggerates the flaw of any game that it doesn't like from the start. I've seen few reviews where it given games a chance. That's the problem with them and mainstream reviewers in general, they expect to see something in a game that immediately blows them away, or sets it apart from other games in the same genre, or previous installments. For all the past games, there hasn't been that big of a change in AC's mechanics. Which basically means its overall acceptance in its PS2 incarnations will always be screwed.

And for the record, there is a difference between newbs and noobs.

As for the original topic, it could be possible that aside from what the game says about the Internecine being factories of lost technology from before the Great Destruction, it could also be a creation of one of the Corporations. It's kind of a hard call to make as to which one because evidence isn't pretty substantial in either case.
honestly, i think that after playing ac4, the internecine is actually in it.

<possible spoilers, if vague discriptions of a mission are spoilery to you.>

a mission called "the womb" features a large deep underground dome... and expermental things...

ok you skiped the "spoiler"
Nah,As the girl said,It's a Newtype Next seen from his father's documents.so her father was the one who created them. Plus,it wasn't automatic,they were created by Rayleonard and are piloted by Lynx but those Lynx dies because the Next gives powerful psychic Shock that kills the pilot if not endured.. Pulvies are AI

.......Blink

Another Linx!!!! Woot
Hey Dreddy,you PS3 or 360??
i am 360. and using my gamertag here as my name hehe. even though ive been here before the 360 i think...

yeah theyre only new type nexts, but dont you believe that that could be modified and refined over years to become an ai generating facility? i do... but thats me.
It's possible, very possible. For now military developers are replacing manned aerial vehicles into more deadly, automatic killing machines.

<a href='http://www.afa.org/magazine/Nov2005/1105armada.asp' target='_blank'>http://www.afa.org/magazine/Nov2005/1105armada.asp</a>
In this case, why would they modify a automic machine to manned ones. Joshua O'brien's Aretha(Neo Next) was the result of the prototypes, but the Ariel pulvies were more powerful than that.. Furthermore, pulvies can fly without boost exhaustion,those prototypes can only fly when their boosters are active. plus, the place was called Levanthear,newly built as a respond to BFF's Sphere and is not internecine. lol, never knew this much
Oh yeah, and who is the person who talks before the mission Destroy the Pulverizer?(I love that voice, its like Godly).
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
AC4 is technically supposed to occur before the first games did. and i think from is finally trying to show us exactly what the great destruction actually was.
therefore it technically goes in my mind
normals> nexts> the new types> back to normals cause next technology is lost/abandoned after the great destruction> pulverizers re awakening.

and thats what i see...
I Don't think it's set over the very first. I mean if you research more, Ravens became slaves. And it was either jack-O or evangel who spoke at the last mission