Current time: 05-14-2024, 05:57 PM
Your AC names
Up until now, I still name my ACs with the "HW" initial plus a number (representing pang-ilan AC ko na design na un for that game para mas madali i-track LOL )

Latest AC is called HW-003FABULOSITY though.

Because it will BEDAZZLE YOU with its FABULOUS GLITTERIZERS. ( *cough* Auto Cannons XD )
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Durandal: My middleweight, jack of all trades.
Balrog: My neglected heavy-tank. (I just can't get the feel for these.)
Hermes: My new little Recon bug I've been aching to use.
Natalya: My baby. Welterweight mobile sniper. (Named after my rifle, of all things.)
In the next AC game since there are pile bunkers (and the animation looks like you punched the enemy AC) and you can now do a shoulder ram

i want in the next AC game the AC can do a flying kick LOL

and instead of my AC being dropped off from a Helipcopter i want a giant motorcycle
and i shall name my AC
paint it to look like a super hero mech

Kamen-Rider or whatever super hero sounding name
and every time i finish off an AC with the pile bunker i need a catch line "In the name etc etc"

anyways current name of main AC is RF-Ebonyedge
Alteisen from Super robot wars come into mind when I see Pile bunkers..
Let me see... In For Answer I had 4 ACs.

Concord : Medium weight, all purpose.
Umbrage : Medium weight, focused on only AC combat.
Pyre : Medium weight, medium range
Legarity : Light weight, high speed-close range.

However, in AC V, I only pilot one AC; Concord.
In ACV, I give them initials and numbers. ACs in ACV look more realistic and militaristic in a sense so I thought I'd give them just codes rather than names:

AAAC-00: AC I use in story missions and blitzing. Stands for "All-Around-A-C". All my other designs are based on it
CQAC-01: Middle weight with BR and Shotgun. Rarely used in free battles and invasion missions. Made for team vs team match
MRAC-01: For Duels and team vs team,made to fight in open maps. Dual BR and Bay shotgun

numbers change if I decide to change there weapon load out =)
(04-12-2012, 03:08 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: In ACV, I give them initials and numbers. ACs in ACV look more realistic and militaristic in a sense so I thought I'd give them just codes rather than names:

AAAC-00: AC I use in story missions and blitzing. Stands for "All-Around-A-C". All my other designs are based on it
CQAC-01: Middle weight with BR and Shotgun. Rarely used in free battles and invasion missions. Made for team vs team match
MRAC-01: For Duels and team vs team,made to fight in open maps. Dual BR and Bay shotgun

Yeah this. I have my own format as well. LOL
(04-12-2012, 06:25 PM)Goat Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 03:08 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: In ACV, I give them initials and numbers. ACs in ACV look more realistic and militaristic in a sense so I thought I'd give them just codes rather than names:

Yeah this. I have my own format as well. LOL

This is unbelievably geeky.

I love it. LOL
I'm not sure if this thread has already been made... ( if it has sorry :3 ). But idk about you guys but my pilot and main Ac names have a lot of meaning to me in some ways. Whether it be in remembrance of something special to me, or if it expresses my current mood. Well let's hear it name's plus explanation or meaning. I'll start with mine!

Pilot Name- Illusion B*: is basically from an old PS2 game I was addicted to ( still am BTW xD ) called Tokyo Extreme Racer 3. Basically there was a mysterious driver who only appeared on two conditions. You had to have a 10 win streak + you had to appear immediately at one section of the course. The cool part about him was that he appeared and disappeared in a flash!

MAIN Ac Name- Let's Groove: Ehh this name basically explains the way I pilot >_< I've always based my technique off of a rythym almost as if I were dancing ( sounds lame I know lol )
http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=234

We have a thread for that, but more of the forum nick names that we have right now Tongue
I have a thing for knights, and medieval history lol *que shouts of NERD* Oh, I really like the number 4 as well.

VALOR - IV
My lightweight AC. I usually outfit him with rifles but sometimes I go with swords.

Galiant - IV
My reverse joint, medium/heavy but somewhat mobile sniper AC. This one is my favorite I use it in territory battles mostly. I love my sniper cannons Smile
does IV mean it had a previous version?
Yes actually, my first ACs were quite awful in Pvp. So I scrapped them Tongue

04 Is also my call sign for my current team Smile
Zealot:
[Image: 403316859.jpg]
- Dash Raven. The most agile among the team. A Bladder. SC inspired (the yellow Protoss + inverted legs + warp blades)

Neptune:
[Image: 403316858.jpg]
- Blue Raven + Blue Plasma Rifle + Power blade

Storm Raven:
[Image: 403316857.jpg]
- The Black Crow-Raven. Both Rapid gunner and a bladder. Basic mid missles.

Blitz:
[Image: 403316856.jpg]
- Combat Raven. Both close and snipe.

Fro. Mammoth (Frost Mammoth):
[Image: 403316855.jpg]
- The Artillery Raven. Heaviest among the team. Dual Bazooka for faster victory. Lacks evasiveness.
[Image: x01x04.png]
[Image: x05.png]
I don't have any inspiration for these names, I simply thought up random words until I came up with something that sounded cool. This is the case with the first two, at least.

My Midweight's name is Grein. It's pronounced Grayn, or like a grain of rice.

My Lightweight's name is Sapheris. It's pronounced Sa-fer-is.

I have one called Stingray, but I'm unsure of what leg type he's gonna be. I'm thinking a Quad or Heavyweight Bi-ped. By the way, I give my AC's genders lol.

And my Tank, which I'm unsure if I'm going to actually use her, is Gaia.
It's go time!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kisaragi Parts Names medusa0 9 13,019 02-09-2010, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Fox
  weird names of AC parts HellHound 13 16,532 01-28-2010, 08:49 PM
Last Post: Siddyus