The Rant/Rave Topic
Happy B-Day Sforzando/Jake! Big grin

RANT: OMG School noooooooo~
And still watiing for the latest subbed Shakugan no Shana II episode :s
[Image: nines.jpg]
Happy B-day sforzando
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
lol been out for a while our freaking dsl's out XD

anyway belated happy bday jake. ... *ehem* I mean his overlord high grand pobahn jake
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Belated happy birthday Jake!
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Thanks again guys!! Woot

Sorta rant: Ex-gf called from States. Apparently she's been in a bunch of relationships since we broke up (peacefully!) like 2 years ago. Official score is 3 - 0, unofficial is 6-0. LOL It's like playing DT in tekken. Huh
Believe me when I say that's not so bad at all.

It's okay Jake. You'll always have us. (now that's just sad LOL)
rant: cereal + milk + ants = >_<

clonezero Wrote:rant: cereal + milk + ants = >_<

Yeah dude that sucks. Especially if the box of cereal ain't even halfway finished yet and it's already infested with ants.
I know this is a weird place to say it but...

Rant:
1.Bakit sa Taguig yung MCR concert!?

2.Well...either way, I can't go... it's "impractical" Jason

3. Con...fir...ma...tion... O__O
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
MCR is here right now? Hahahah I dunno about these things anymore... I'm getting old. Tongue

Heheh time to become a bonafide Catholic. Tongue
Grim Wrote:
clonezero Wrote:rant: cereal + milk + ants = >_<

Yeah dude that sucks. Especially if the box of cereal ain't even halfway finished yet and it's already infested with ants.

I think I can still feel them in my throat

rant: I have now confirmed filipinos (in general) are pessimistic jack-asses

Really? I thought Filipinos were optimists. Tongue (not that I'm one)
well my statement may be to biased but from what I saw this early afternoon made me think this ... while going to school I decided to use the LRT, and while walking on the bridge suddenly an old guy collapsed due to heatstroke (but at the time we didn't know) the first thing I remember hearing from the people are him was "patay na ba sya" that really made my heart jump and to be sure me and another guy simultaneously checked his pulse me on the wrist the other guy on the neck and thank you lord he had a pulse... probably from panic the other guy decided to do cpr but again as the old man already had a pulse he was probably in a panic too. what irritated me the most was that everyones just staring ... some where getting help but most where just staring, and if you say its concern I say not, when I asked them to give some space for the guy to breathe they hardly moved >_> please tell me Im wrong... anyway I went with another guy to get help from the lrt station who provided a wheelchair and thankfully when we got to the scene with the wheel chair the old man was already standing (still mobbed by people ... though thankfully most are actually tending to him) so that was it. Are we to curious for our own good and those of the people around us?

wait I didn't even begin to mention I saw people smiling and giggling (thankfully non laughing) AFTER they saw what happened, they probably didn't notice it but still. But anyway thankfully they were only few in number compared to those who helped....

lastly as my memory sucks whats our version of 911 was it 117?

Actually I don't think that was pessimism. I think it was more of apathy. The lack of concern for other people is what's driving us to the ground here.
Kaya naimbento ang word na Usisero dahil samga ganyang tao eh.
All stare and wonder and no action.

Yes it's 117.

Congratulations to Haywire on her Confirmation~!
Dagdag pamasko din yan. Ehehe.,..
'Signatures are overrated.'

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,379 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,173 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy