Current time: 05-19-2024, 11:00 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Lack of concern indeed.

Raf, since you're also in psychology, that's something that could make a good topic: the usisero effect... This primal urge in the Filipino that compels him to stare at a unique event without doing anything.

Case in point: Notice how whenever there's a car crash, traffic slows down even though the crash isn't in the way anymore? It's because all the people are slowing down to look at what happened. I HATE THAT.

Raf, at least you know in your heart you did the right thing.
I consider most filipinos worthless. Not that I'm that much of a person to be in a place to tell them so pero ganun sila e.

Me? Oh, I'd help if I can. If not, mapapatingin lang ako then I'd leave them alone. simple. Hirap maging "normal" na Pinoy 'no? According to standards kasi, normal ang pinoy na 70% nakakainis, imho.

Di ako pinoy lol jk.

Rant: Another Pinoy habit. Being superstitious. Or at least naniniwala or nagpapauto sa "sabi ng matanda". I got this one just now from my girlfriend:

"sbi nla para tumangkad ang maliit na binata, ipanghilamos mo ung (referral:semen). wahahaha. cnong praning nagpauso nun?"

Disgusting. Why lord WHY.

EDIT: Rave: Berrrrrrrdeyyy ko ngayon! Any person who greets me...well.. will have a longganisa on the feb meet. And a hug too. lol. No, not the hug.

Ano tawag nyo sa longganisa? Langgonisa ba? And they say it's right to call it that way lol.
Happy berrrrrrrdeyyy Stephen!
so, today, I got bitten. by a girl.

and not in the good hickey kind of way.

I'm talking about, like, BULLDOG grip. I was scared to pull my arm away, for fear of ripping skin.

I looked at it(she bit through my jacket) and it was purple, red, blue, and(oddly enough) yellow.

I had to go to the office and get it looked at. they actually called the nurse and everything. if she has hepatitis or another form of saliva-transferable disease, I could have it.

I doubt it, but still Tongue

BTW, I got my rewrite of The Commedia(The Divine Comedy) back today, so all I have to do is type it all up. Big grin
ಠ_ಠ
I got bitten back by another kid when I was 7 in a fight, but this one was direct on my arm without any clothing of sorts. Expect that bite to at least leave a mark for a few weeks. Hope there aren't any complications of any sort in your case.

BTW, Happy happy birthday Shinetsu :p
Birthday mo nga pala ano~!!

Happy Birthday Dins~!
'Signatures are overrated.'
Happy Bday man.
Happy birthday Shintetsu!

Blake, Rick, you guys made me lol. XD

Hrm... well when I was much younger, Maitreya's brother stabbed me with a BLUNT pencil. LOL

EDIT: Blake, I just have to ask. Why would someone bite you like that?
That's just weird. I never knew incidents like these were so common.

I was stabbed by a pencil too when I was like 7, in some kids fight. I remember stabbing the other kid back with a pencil. Pirate

In grade school I punched some classmate on the cheek in a fight, with a right hook (after a side kick that he blocked) and it knocked him down. It left a knuckle mark on his face for a while Sad It's not something I suggest doing very often!
Happy B-day shiraki01

(is confused of which name to use XD) Wacko
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Quote:armored core 4 ska full auto 2 palang
ang game ko na may OL, basta add mo nlng
aq kung meon ka Big grin (ShadowLakeBunny) nyahaha

This message's from HellHound.
'Signatures are overrated.'
NiX Wrote:EDIT: Blake, I just have to ask. Why would someone bite you like that?

well, she's blonde. if you want more of an explanation though LOL

she was writing stuff on a desk (the word gay was the only one I saw) with a blue colored pencil. me and my friend Lee tried to rub it off with our hands, and she attempted to bite his hand, and then when I started doing it again, she bit me.

no shit.

>.> I almost smacked her in the face.
ಠ_ಠ
strawhat_luffy Wrote:
NiX Wrote:EDIT: Blake, I just have to ask. Why would someone bite you like that?

well, she's blonde. if you want more of an explanation though LOL

LOL
I lol'd in my mind. LOL
Hahah, blonde. wehh~

No bites and stabs for me. Maybe I got into fights, but no stabs, no bites. Kasi madalas kung nanlalamang kalaban with throwing stuff, i'd be holding a <i>dos por dos</i> like a samurai. lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,068,386 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,174 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy