Current time: 05-07-2024, 08:27 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Happy Birthday to the Karate Kid!!!

Here's some foxy merchandise for you.

[Image: foxu2.jpg]
Happy birthday Fox! It's a Saturday, so I'm guessing no work for today, eh? What a nice gift that would be.
Wow, haberdey ser! Big grin
Aha! Happy Birthday there Mr. Palafox. Big grin

May this day be well and good for you :p.
Happy B-day Fox LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Happy Birthday Fox~!!
'Signatures are overrated.'
Happy birthday Fox!
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Rant: My car has problems with a leaky oil tank. This time it could be leaking from the top part of the tank and could be caused by complications due to the rad bust incident. On to the repair shop once again... =_=
Happy 24th birthday Fox, how's the past year gone for you? Tanda mo na pala LOL
I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick — It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh — Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
sforzando Wrote:Happy Birthday to the Karate Kid!!!

Here's some foxy merchandise for you.

[Image: foxu2.jpg]

I want it.

Happy birthday Fox!
Happy bday fox

RAVE: TAPOS NA MIDTERMS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Rave: To the existence of Gilmore computer stores!!

They're cheap and accessible. I got an external DVD writer today for only 2750, which I think is not bad. My old Samsung died after burning around 300 DVDs in 2 years, and one 3 foot drop.

Sana lang nga hindi parang sardinas pag sabado -_-

Rant: People who visit unannounced. No offense, pero hindi ganung kahirap mag-pm kung bibisita ka. Makakatipid ka pa sa gastos ng bus/MRT.

Lalo na kung dalawang beses ka pa dadaan sa isang araw. Ermm
Kung babae ako, baka isipin ko pa nga na stalker ka! Kaya sa susunod, please, mag-pm or makitext ka muna.
Wow, thanks a whole bunch guys. Sorry for the late acknowledgement but i absolutely had no time to get on the net anytime yesterday, since i was literally on m feet the entire day. Pretty tiring too, because i had to hit the ground running after my shift ended. Taking my work team out for breakfast, meeting up with some chums from high school for lunch, treating some other friends to merienda then heading home at 4pm to get food ready for the main event. Needless to say, i'm going on a diet for the next couple of weeks. Big grin

Rant - half a month's pay, down the drain (or other people's stomachs to be more precise) in just a little over 24 hours. Bye

Sigh...24 years old. At least i can be thankul that i'm at an age where i can fully appreciate the benefits of being an adult while still being young enough to be relatively carefree.

Also, one of the more awkward moments in my life so far took place yesterday afternoon. I was in the kitchen with my brother helping out with the food preparation. I was in the middle of chopping up some stuff for the pasta sauce when an aunt of mine came up and suddenly gave me a hug. I then realized that there were tears running down my face. She said that it was alright to cry if my parents couldn't be with us on my birthday. She said that everything was okay, that at least my other relatives and friends would be around soon enough. She just held me, kissed me on the forehead then left, leaving me and my brother with silent WTF-type looks on our faces.

That encounter was so heartwarming and sincere that i just couldn't tell her that the only reason there were tears falling was because i was slicing up some onions. Wink
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
wahahahahaha,WTF??Onions?? lol
Rave:

Woot Yeah!!
Woot @___@
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,065,786 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,157 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy