Current time: 05-07-2024, 06:05 PM
The Rant/Rave Topic
Jake: LOL

Oh and yeah, Gilmore rocks (but literally stinks)

Fox: Nice story. LOL

HayWire: You sure never run out of Lucky Star vids. Tongue
-----------------------------

Maikli na buhok ko pero natawag na naman akong ma'am. -_-
Onions? Ermm If ever there was something that I try to stay away from in the kitchen, it'd be onions. I just can't stand the smell.
I hate the way you talk to me. And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car. I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick — It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you're always right. I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh — Even worse when you make me cry.
I hate it that you're not around. And the fact that you didn't call.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you — Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.
Heh, likewise. I hate onions.
Once again, I was called ma'am today. Why must I be so androgynous. I feel like Princess Alto.

edit: I'm in the Muntinlupa city hall right now with my mom. Wow I was so surprised when I found out that they had an open access point. Thank god.
You'd better shave your hair and remain bald for the rest of your life if you want to be called 'sir', Princess NiX.

Edit: Added the title Miss for NiX's name.

Edit2: Changed the 'Miss' into 'Princess'.
That's Princess NiX to you, sir.
Goatling Wrote:You'd better shave your hair and remain bald for the rest of your life if you want to be called 'sir', Princess NiX.

Fixed. Thanks for the correction and for your concern. I owe you for bringing quality in my post.
Grabe hassle magbayad ng real estate tax at business permit. -_- Andami-dami naman ng gumagawa pero ambagal pa rin! What's funny is that the payments processing step takes MUUUUUUCH longer than any of the other steps. May kababalaghan kaya?

------------

Bitter Virgin Chap 21 out today! Tears So happy!

And buti na lang, the last page wasn't as much of a cliffhanger as the chaps 19 and 20. Tongue
Rant/Rave:
Er...
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/200...s-revealed
Anyone care to explain? XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rant:
Aw. God fuck it, I got DC'd just before that "Battle Win" sequence. No cpt, no shit.

Rave:
Got my PS2 fixed. I'm gonna play those awesome PS2 games I haven't played yet. Especially God of War.
HayWire Wrote:Rant/Rave:
Er...
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/200...s-revealed
Anyone care to explain? XD

Marketing strategy LOL

@Nix: hey is that Bitter Virgin on your avie?
[Image: nines.jpg]
B.D.: Yeah, that's the female lead of Bitter Virgin! She's so kawaii, isn't she? Tongue
LOL
i just started reading the manga today, what a coincidence. LOL
Pretty refreshing storyline I'd say.
[Image: nines.jpg]
Hahah it's one of the best mangas I've read. Happy reading! It's such a shame that it takes so long for new chapters to come out.
Mind posting the link or at least telling us where it can be found? That conversation you and Rick had last week kind of aroused my curiosity.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The FOOD Topic. strawhat_luffy 841 1,065,753 11-15-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: Serene
  hai guyz wuts goin on in dis topic? strawhat_luffy 4 9,157 11-24-2007, 05:53 AM
Last Post: strawhat_luffy