Current time: 05-13-2024, 02:23 AM
Challenge Matches
and expect me in my butong pakwan mode... my only practice would be later and the occasion when I made my designs

and Im also having a hard time getting my hands on a can of v8 bleeh

I really don't wanna lose T_T
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Wag ka na umasa talo ka naman e. Kahit ano gawin mo talo ka.

Tongue
uy serene uu nga pala pede wag mo naman todohin ung spicy noodle thingie ... nag paramdam bituka ko kanina eh ... ~_~ di maganda ...

Sure.
I was thinking the same eh.
Double Spicy na lang nga eh.

Quote:Wag ka na umasa talo ka naman e. Kahit ano gawin mo talo ka.
Actually, natalo nya ako nung PACT2 eh.
'Signatures are overrated.'
lol that was a test design ... mand hirap makipag laban sa ibang tao na na nag fav AC nila pag gamit mo tatlong AC na iba iba parts XD

I hereby (re)challenge Mr. Ricardo to an AA match when I come back from Malaysia. Regulations are the same as the last time. Game?
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+August 10, 2007 08:36 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ August 10, 2007 08:36 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Sure.
I was thinking the same eh.
Double Spicy na lang nga eh.

Quote:Wag ka na umasa talo ka naman e. Kahit ano gawin mo talo ka.
Actually, natalo nya ako nung PACT2 eh. [/quote:9eeb436c12]
Kahit na. Kahit manalo siya sa laban talo pa rin siya kahit anong gawin niya.
<!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+August 12, 2007 11:05 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Grimlok @ August 12, 2007 11:05 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I hereby (re)challenge Mr. Ricardo to an AA match when I come back from Malaysia. Regulations are the same as the last time. Game? [/quote:cd2b306216]
I'm in Smile)

My place?
<!--QuoteBegin-Lord_Leperman+August 12, 2007 12:56 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Lord_Leperman @ August 12, 2007 12:56 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Grimlok+August 12, 2007 11:05 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Grimlok @ August 12, 2007 11:05 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I hereby (re)challenge Mr. Ricardo to an AA match when I come back from Malaysia. Regulations are the same as the last time. Game? [/quote:6c9e7abeaa]
I'm in Smile)

My place? [/quote:6c9e7abeaa]
We'll get to plan it better once I return. But for now, yes, and thank you.
lol bert lol

anyway good luck to boss grim!!!!

Well our match hasn't happened yet up until now, but with my lack of any competency with Type B and Mr. Rick on top of his game I don't think I'll win. Tongue
Don't count on it. The last time I played, I sucked in LR. I think its because of my "re-addicition" to Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries + add-ons by the mod community (co-op campaign, extra mech packs, additional weapons, not to mention the vanilla MW4:Mercs is also pretty good with the official mech add-ons).

I tried playing LR for a bit just to see what I lost, and my performance was not up to my standard. I wasn't as fast and accurate and I even lose track of opponents outright. Jake was also feeling down after he lost to an AI after not playing since PACT III :/.
Lord_Leperman Wrote:Jake was also feeling down after he lost to an AI after not playing since PACT III :/.

Doesn't count, as AI doesn't play like a real player does. Tongue

So, uh, is this challenge still on?
If you want, your Ninja vs. my EVA-01 (AST rifle variant, the one that looks like a FA-MAS) in LR instead? You ok with that?

Its the attack of the super anime heroes challenge match: The Burger Cup! Ninja vs. Eva-01!

[Image: eva-011.jpg]
It's on!