Current time: 05-14-2024, 12:42 AM
Challenge Matches
I have no problems about the fight ... anyway its ll for fun but right here and now I must apologize to you Serene the likelyhood of me being a 100% before your spicy match is less than 35% tops... but I will tell you now Serene I WILL put up a fight!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+July 06, 2007 12:06 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ July 06, 2007 12:06 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Puchit... 40 per hour?
Ano games nila? Ginto?
Uber Mahal yata nun...

Back to the topic:
Make sure that you be at your best when you fight me...
I'll make that I am at 100%.

Ayoko yatang kainin yung lulutuin ko no. [/quote:16cc288277]
buti pa sa shop ko 20 pesos 1 hour hehe
<!--QuoteBegin-azuma-blade+July 07, 2007 12:11 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (azuma-blade @ July 07, 2007 12:11 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Serene+July 06, 2007 12:06 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ July 06, 2007 12:06 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Puchit... 40 per hour?
Ano games nila? Ginto?
Uber Mahal yata nun...

Back to the topic:
Make sure that you be at your best when you fight me...
I'll make that I am at 100%.

Ayoko yatang kainin yung lulutuin ko no. [/quote:d4217852af]
buti pa sa shop ko 20 pesos 1 hour hehe [/quote:d4217852af]
SAN SHOP MO!!! SAN UNG SHOP MO~!!!! lol anywayamg iipon na ako para maayos ung ps para makapag practice na ako ...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

sa paranaque Tongue
A message to Grimlok or to clonezero.

pwede me this coming saturday, well this is my first time to do a Player vs Player match, PM me for those who are interested to battle me, well here's my deal.

Any AC setup, but no TP, or any very fast boosters, Pegasus is also not allowed.
Lightweight legs is also banned, but others are ok.

Yung game:Last Raven

Yung loser, ay kakain ng Super Spicy na Pancit Canton LOL

well, just add some other rules ok.

My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
damn I wish I lived in the Phillipines. I'd take any chance I had to do one of these.

especially Jack-O's challenge. Morning Star Ver.6.6.6=death.
ಠ_ಠ
<!--QuoteBegin-Jack-O+July 08, 2007 02:13 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Jack-O @ July 08, 2007 02:13 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> A message to Grimlok or to clonezero.

pwede me this coming saturday, well this is my first time to do a Player vs Player match, PM me for those who are interested to battle me, well here's my deal.

Any AC setup, but no TP, or any very fast boosters, Pegasus is also not allowed.

well, just add some other rules ok. [/quote:dccd2afd86]
Isip ka naman ng ibang parusa...
'Signatures are overrated.'
<!--QuoteBegin-Jack-O+July 08, 2007 12:13 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Jack-O @ July 08, 2007 12:13 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Lightweight legs is also banned, but others are ok. [/quote:df3b9b328f]
What's wrong with lightweights? Tongue
<!--QuoteBegin-NiX+July 08, 2007 10:51 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (NiX @ July 08, 2007 10:51 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Jack-O+July 08, 2007 12:13 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Jack-O @ July 08, 2007 12:13 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Lightweight legs is also banned, but others are ok. [/quote:81cddc6b7f]
What's wrong with lightweights? Tongue [/quote:81cddc6b7f]
Yeah, I have to ask the same thing? What's wrong with lightweights?
Maybe he can't handle lightweights.

Ahah...
Maybe we can turn Anniversary Meets into a Grudge Match sort of tournament...
<!--QuoteBegin-Serene+July 08, 2007 06:01 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Serene @ July 08, 2007 06:01 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> <!--QuoteBegin-Jack-O+July 08, 2007 02:13 am--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Jack-O @ July 08, 2007 02:13 am)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> A message to Grimlok or to clonezero.

well, just add some other rules ok. [/quote:cb4ddbbce8]
Isip ka naman ng ibang parusa... [/quote:cb4ddbbce8]
ako meron ako naisip ang mamatalo sya kakain ng 100 pirasong siling labuyo xD
Ok, for those who ask why I have problem with lightweights, because like Crow, and some AC in the VR arena, it's because they are hard to lock onto and hit it, ahhhhhhhhhhh i'm getting a phobias on lightweights.

Quote:ako meron ako naisip ang mamatalo sya kakain ng 100 pirasong siling labuyo xD

AHHH, wag naman yon, kung ano man yon, ok na yung Super Spicy pancit canton, mga 2 lang.
My first impression of you was right

But there is still that needs to be done

We must hurry
isip ka ng ibang parusa...
Nauna na ako sa Triple Extra Hot Pancit Canton (with minced chili peppers for garnishings) eh.
<!--QuoteBegin-Jack-O+July 08, 2007 03:24 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Jack-O @ July 08, 2007 03:24 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Ok, for those who ask why I have problem with lightweights, because like Crow, and some AC in the VR arena, it's because they are hard to lock onto and hit it, ahhhhhhhhhhh i'm getting a phobias on lightweights. [/quote:b19c6d29e9]
Then you should practice. But OK, I'll oblige you on that since the first time we fight is going to be the first time we meet.

You should know though, 3 packs of extra spicy pancit canton is never going to be a punishment for me. I've already created stones in my kidneys from eating that stuff all the time...
Waaaah saan at kailan ba ang laban niyo? Tongue